First Lease: Cheapest options in Washington state? 2018 Buick Encore Preferred $212/mo. 24/15k $706 Drive Off WA

2018 Buick Encore Preferred

Lease info from dealer: https://imgur.com/meX2n0y

MSRP: $25395
Selling Price: $23395
Monthly Payment: $211.82
Down Payment: $706
Incentives:$5000

Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 15K
MF: ?
Residual: ?

Zip Code: 98403

I’m having a hard time finding info on good deals in Washington state, so I’m posting here to get some input. Need a car by next week and this is the best deal I’ve found for an Encore after getting in touch with dealers in the area.

Is this going to be the best I can do on such short notice? If I can’t find a better deal I’ll probably pull the trigger because we need a reliable vehicle soon.

Some background: my wife and I have been scraping by with a 2005 Honda Civic that hasn’t been very dependable thanks to issues that stem from salt/years of use in the midwest. She just got a decent paying job that has a commute, which is why we’re looking into leasing a car that would be super reliable. The job starts next week, so I’ve been rushing to figure out a solution. The Encore looked like the best deal on the Leasehackr homepage, so that’s what I’ve been working on.

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Is there a typo somewhere? That sales price looks too good, even if it already includes the incentive.

Theres much more room in that deal. That sale price is not right. Use calculator and u will know

I thought so too, but all of the 2018 Buick Encores they have are marked off by $10K.

RV is $15744. Sales price appears to be $23395, which is less than 8% off MSRP. You could probably push for a bigger discount.

This is the information the dealer sent me: https://imgur.com/meX2n0y

Tried my best to use the calculator with that info: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Buick&msrp=25395&sales_price=23495&months=24&mf=.00131&dp=0&doc_fee=80&acq_fee=650&taxed_inc=5750&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=62&reg_fee=494&sales_tax=10.1&memo=Info%20from%20dealer:%20https://imgur.com/meX2n0y%20&monthlyTax_radio=true&miles=15000&msd=0

Appreciate the correction. I’ll update my post.

Thanks Leasehacr for the heads up on the great Encore lease deals: This week I helped two friends get into a great lease and third by Sunday:

• Max got a 2018 Encore Preferred for 24 months at 15K miles a year with zero down and zero at signing/customer cash for $221 a month. The encore is black on black with the huge 8 inch screen. Got the tint for 100 bucks in SD today.

• John got the white encore preferred 24 months at 12K a year for $189 a month with zero down and zero at signing. Got tint at the dealership for free.

• I got a third on the way for Max’s girlfriend’s sister is the red for $199 a month with zero down and zero customer cash.

Both cars where delivered from Los Angeles to San Diego (147miles) for free (saving $299 on delivery fees).

Thanks Martin Cadillac (Olympic Blvd LA) and Nathan MacAlpine for getting the deals done and delivered in one day after paperwork was signed and approved.