🔥 🔥 2017 Chevy Bolt $270/mo, or Net $121 after incentives and 1-pay - Nor Cal 🔥 🔥

income based?..

$4500 if under 300% federal poverty level

The dealership was Weseloh Chevrolet, my contact was Carmine.

thats actually pretty nice deal.
i would have like to pay 200 more for upgrade from 12k to 15k.
i think if u had gone with 12k, your 8200 would probably have been ~700 to 750 less…

Most likely, but I knew I’d need more than 12k, so the alternative would be to pay 1000-1800 at the end for overage miles instead of just getting 15k/year. Anyone that needs 12k or less could save quite a bit.

I could use 15k.
current leaf has 15k. we use that for everything.
will be at 44999 when i return it in 3rd week of nov. 2017 (end of lease)
with only 12k, we will adjust our driving habits accordingly,

If you are already at 45k turn it in now and save a little on insurance

u can do that?..turn in before lease end? lease end date is nov 27. just called nissan. set up the inspection etc…

currently at 44750 …or so.

Sure you just need to make all payments

It’s like if you were leasing a phone you owe all remaining payments

Oh there is probably disposition fee if you are not leasing another Nissan

Can I return for example after 2 yrs?. I thought returning it in 2 yrs is very early

Thank you all for sharing the Bolt deal, and I finally lease a Bolt LT from Momentum Chevrolet last weekend.

Here is my deal to share with:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: [2017 Chevrolet Bolt EV LT]
MSRP: [$38,310]
Selling Price: [$34,285]
Rebates: [Costco]
Months: [36]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]
MF: [0.00078]
Residual: [60%]
Total Due At Signing: [$3,000.00]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$185.45]
Sales Tax Rate: [9.25%]

1 Like

As long as you pay off the lease

Current payoff minus residual

For example current payoff $20k and residual is $18k you pay them $2k and disposition fee if you don’t lease another car from them.

At least that’s the way I think it works

1 Like

yup.
$395
and whatever the inspector decides to charge for wear and tear,

kinda worried about it

3 years ago was my first lease…

There is normal wear and tear that is acceptable the car doesn’t need to be mint. You need to look at their guidelines.

If the tires are worn you can replace them with used tires to save some $$

still original tires.
pretty good condition still.
i dont mind paying for tires. i would expect that.
rest of car is in good condition…

1 Like

@kevchung Thanks again for doing business with me

If you were gonna put $3k down you could have done one pay for maybe another $5k save close to $1500.

@Svsfan not sure where you take your info but it isn’t true. Putting $3k down doesn’t save you $1,500. If you have proof of what you’re saying I’d definitely be glad to take a look

He’s not saying that. He’s saying IF you were willing to pay $3k down, it’s much better to do a one-pay lease, which does save you around $1500. It lowers money factor to 0.00005, and it’s better in the case of total loss than a downpayment but multi-pay lease.

You misread his statement. Svsfan did not say he will save $1,500 by putting $3k down. Svsfan said the buyer could have saved an additional $1,500 by putting down an additional $5k. Assuming the buyer had additional cash laying around, it makes more sense to put down $8k than $3k and save over $1k over the life of the lease.