Finding a company that owns both Nissan dealerships and Volkswagon dealerships

Hi Hackrs,

Does anyone know if there is a easy way of finding something like this? I am trying to get a volkswagon and trade in my current Nissan lease, but since third party buyout is not an option, I have to either find a dealer that sells both Nissan and VW or buy it myself and trade it in right after (which is kind of a hassle).

Thank you

I don’t know of an easy way, and more learned members may have better suggestions, but you might look at the corporate sites of the largest dealership groups and see which brands each group has in your area.

Those aren’t all new car dealers obviously, but most of them are. There must be better lists out there, this is just one that popped up when I did a quick search.

In Southern California, AutoNation, Sonic, and Penske (among others) have many dealerships across brands.

Try AutoNation!

Recently did this with a BMW 340i, had leased a car with a non-autonation BMW dealer and there were no contingencies. I went to their generic intake center and they bought out the lease with 1 day remaining and cut me a check for the difference. Entire process took 1.5 hours and most of that time was spent sitting in my car while the rep processed paperwork.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.