Financing Options

I am trying to buy a Jeep , mostly 2019/2020 with under 20k miles.

I need a 0 down payment financing & the car would be around 45k . So i am looking at out the door price of about 47k to 49k. I want to keep monthly payment under 750. Anyone who can suggest ?

Any suggestion if I can lease a new one at a lower price, anyone here who can offer help. Lease would make sense only if the payments are around $400.

You’d pretty much have to do an 84 month financing term to get the financing under $750 with $0 down. I’d never want to be tied to an FCA product for 84 months.

I also think you’ll struggle to lease what you’re looking for for under $400/mo, but you’ll need to run the numbers to be sure after doing some research. I think given your budget constraints, you’re looking at then wrong vehicle.

1 Like

Have you checked the marketplace?

https://forum.leasehackr.com/tags/c/marketplace/7/jeep

If you are considering leasing, please read through the Leasing 101 articles on the site.

Not without the Platinum bumper to bumper warranty for the duration.

Aren’t they still giving away Gladiator’s?

This is the manufacturer ad in my area

No way that’s going to stay under $400/mo with $0 das after you add in all the missing taxes and fees

I’m still trying to figure out why a purchase payment of $750 on a Jeep is a goal you would want to achieve

1 Like