Financing a Lexus IS, What is your monthly payment and interest rate?

What are you finance deals for the Lexus IS?

I am returning my MB Class and I am highly thinking of purchasing a Lexus IS 2022. I am op en to a used CPO 2022 with a few miles as well.

I am in south Florida but I am open to purchasing a car outside of Florida of the deals are good.

I am use to paying 380 a month for my lease but I am aware those days are history and dont want a c300 I am tired of the shape now. 6 years, two cars same model.

I am trying wrap my head around at the new payments, so I wanted to research and see what the goinf prices, monthly pmt and interest are.

I see that some have 2.4 percent but are people really getting those rates. Is it realistic?

Please share your experience.

Look at a variety of banks offering used car loans and see what they’re offering?

Multiple northeast Lexus dealers are advertising brand new 2022 IS at sticker.

What’s the Lexus promotional APR on their website for your zip?

Why wouldn’t 2.4 be realistic?

2.49% is what Tesla finances at via Wells Fargo, USB or BMO Harris.

Credit unions like DCU are 1.49% with direct deposit or 1.99% without

1 Like

@max_g I guess I am use to people telling me they get something different.
Here in Pembroke Pines, the sticker price is $44795
I am with USAA, I can check them.

@mllcb42 I dont want my credit pulled so many time, I guess
can try one and see how it goes.

https://www.lexusofpembrokepines.com/new-vehicles/?_dFR[make][0]=Lexus&_dFR[model][0]=IS%20300&_dFR[type][0]=New&_paymentType=our_price

You don’t need to. Most banks will advertised their used car rates. Unless you have questionable credit, that should be more than enough to base some estimates off of.

My score is 705 and will will go up once my all my payments post. I just paid off my cards. They were close to the limits. no late payments ever.
I am hoping it jump to the mid 700s. I am at 705 now while I am waiting.