Financed 2021 BMW X3 Xdrive30e Executive Demo

, ,

What a crazy year in car shopping!

I returned my 2018 330e back in February 2021 (Signed: Loaner 330e $49,945 MSRP - $347.14/mo, $0 DAS... Titled In My Name!).

I then leased a 2021 Kia Stinger GT2, which I sold to CarMax in October and bought a 2022 Stinger GT2, which I am now selling to Vroom and have taken delivery of a 2021 X3e demo.

While the discount isn’t quite what I got on my 330e, I think it is great for this market (about 18% below MSRP in total) and I locked BMWFS’s 1.9% for 60mo back in January. It is untitled and sold as new, so I expect I will get the PHEV tax credit (which is about 10% of MSRP on this vehicle).

Overall, 2021 was a fun time tracking the car market and looking for vehicles that could be equity hacked (both Stingers have been net profits). I regret not getting in on the Wrangler PHEV mania, but my wife would have killed me if one of those had shown up in the driveway!

Happy hacking all!

1 Like

Great job again!

2 Likes

Details? What are the line items that sum to the total discount?

It was just listed as discount, never itemized, but I should have qualified for loyalty ($750) and whatever BMWFS had last month ($4k maybe? But maybe some hidden ones on demos?)

MSRP of $58,700 and sales price $48k.

1 Like