Finally Signed and Delivered.. XC90 T6 R design

I can never get the calculator to work out as much as possible. I know that I could have put 5K down for MSDs and my payment with tax would have been $499. Decided to keep the $5000 in my pocket and pay $40 more a month…oh well… Car got delivered in AZ yesterday and I love it.

2019 Volvo XC90 T6 AWD R design in bursting blue

**MSRP: $65,690
**Selling Price: $53,634
**Monthly Payment: $545
**Cash Due at Signing: $1507
**MSD:0
**Incentives: $6000?

**Months:36
**Annual Mileage:12000
**MF:.00115
**Residual:59%

**Region:SoCal
**Leasehackr Score:10.1?

9 Likes

Nice job, been pricing these out lately and this is better than I have found. Really like that color.

1 Like

Nice job! Can you PM dealer?? Thank you

Culver City (LA county). I see the license plate :wink:

2 Likes

I bet it is tony at Culver city.

1 Like

I wonder if this car can be gotten for <$550 a month with 15k miles a year. Car looks awesome, congrats.

Maybe. I jumped up from 10-12k for same negotiated price. Could have probably asked for 15k but I also moved from a 64,440 car to this for the same payment as well.

What does $6000? Incentives mean? Sorry still learning. I know what incentives are but what’s the ? Mean.

It was 4K on r design + 1k + 1k rebate from Costco

So $4k incentive for R Design, $1k from Costco, what was the last $1k?

The XC90 in Cali has 5k in rebates plus costco.

It’s the only market with that money, as far as I can tell.

Ah ok. Hell of deal, I don’t think Ill find anything close on the east coast.

Agreed on the east coast thing. I’m looking at XC60s, mainly because the 90 equipped the way I want stickers at like $67k vs $61k for the 60. If I could get a deal like this for ~$500 with MSDs abs <$1500 DAS that would be really enticing.

Nice deal. Congrats!

1 Like

I’m seeing $4k here in CT in various places online, but I don’t know if that can be combined with Costco or not.

Is there any way to verify what combines with Costco and/or what the Costco discount is?

4k is base cash.

Costco ($1000) cannot be combined w/ USAA ($500) and/or A Plan ($750)

It is stackable w/ loyalty ($500)

Awesome job! Was it a demo/loaner?

Nope. 18mi on it.

Just came across this in an article

Congrats on the delivery.

1 Like

Do you mind sharing the link for that article, I was unable to locate but am curious about the $10K markdown in Detroit. Thank you!