Finally Got it! 2017 BMW 330i M-Sport, Navigation, Premium, etc

2017 BMW 330i

**MSRP: $50,165
**Selling Price: $40,872 (19% off MSRP without incentives)
**Monthly Payment: $343.25
**Down Payment: $3094.00 (It’s almost all taxes and first month. Damn Texas)

**Incentives:$3000 Lease, $1000 College Grad.

**Months: 36
**Annual Mileage: 10,000
**MF: .00156
**Residual: $29,094

**Leasehackr Score: 11.8 years
I can’t really get the exact numbers on the calculator, closest I get is $346 a month with $3381 down. Whereas my actual numbers are a little bit better than that.

I know this isn’t a unicorn like some people have posted, but this is my first lease ever(I’m 22), let me know how I did. I spent about a month searching and searching for something. I was really stuck on the car having the M-sport package and it seems that most loaner M-Sport 330i’s end up passing the 5000 mile mark, but this one had 4,6XX. Overall I love the car and it’s pretty well loaded it’s got like I mentioned M-Sport package, premium, driver assist, and heated seats

I will mention that this is in Texas so the taxes really screw me over and most of the down payment is in taxes and in the first month payment. I didn’t buy locally I bought in a city near me and got it shipped. So how did I do for my first lease?

P.S. thanks so much to @MConte05 I learned so much from you man thank youu for all the help

2 Likes

You did OK. Given that it’s a 2017, I think the discount should have been well over 20%. You did get buy rate on the MF.

Also would have done better on a 24 month lease, most likely, but given that you are paying that amount in taxes, I can understand the 3 year lease.

Texas taxes are brutal though. No way around that.

I think you did alright as well. The discount wasn’t bad, it’s mostly just those Texas taxes that do the biggest damage. While your discount could have been better, it’s great that you were able to secure the options and packages you like. And now you can feel more confident in your league of legends professional career, @lolpro! :laughing:

I agree good deal. Enjoy it

1 Like

Good deal! M sports are hard to get a great deal on since they are highly sought out for.

Enjoy it! And get the burger tuner, makes it way more fun for $200

Good Deal, which dealership did you end up going to?

Yeah man these Texas taxes make it hard to get those sub $300 deals honestly.

Lmaoo when I first registered to the site I was like ehh just whatever username. Didn’t think I would stay here for long, but look at me now :sweat_smile:

I’ll think about it, I’ve never done any tuning on a car kind of scared to fuck it up.

They’re out of any good loaner car deals especially their M-Sports. And honestly I had a rough experience with them I don’t want to send them business. I did everything over the phone and agreed on a price, they ran my credit and everything and once it was time to sign they pulled a “Oh we made a mistake and forgot to add some options” they hiked the price up like $4000!! I obviously said wtf and they said it was a mistake and they tried pressuring me saying that I had to say if I wanted it right now because there was someone in their dealership that wanted the car. I (politely and angrily) told them I never agreed to that price so I didn’t want the car anymore but that it was messed up what they did. I hung up and got a call 5 min later from the GSM saying that if they honored the “mistaken” price if I would get the car? and I said yes and got the car. I wanted to say no, but the car did have a lot of the stuff I was looking for. They did make it seem like I cheated the car out of them, but it’s not my fault they “made a mistake” they could have checked it before running my credit and everything! I might talk to their GM about the whole situation still, but overall good car just a rough experience.

Great deal on an M-sport. Hard to find those!

1 Like

Dude, they were for sure trying to take advantage of you being a kid. I would lodge a formal complaint with the boss of that. That is some shady shit that shouldn’t fly these days with the internet…

Yeah im gonna send an email to the GM and see if he responds. That was shady what they tried doing, but atleast I got the car though