Finally ...2018 Mazda CX5 Grand Touring $325.00 and $325 Down

Hey Ed, could you pm or contact me looking for CX5 in Los Angeles

2 Likes

Hi, Ed! Looking for deals on CX5 and 6 if you could please contact me. Thank you!

1 Like

@Dragrcr Can you PM me dealer?
Thanks!

PM sent to both of as you know. Did not want people thinking I was ignoring requests. Seems these cars are getting hard and harder to get good deals on. Residual is being slashed. I bet the 2.5 turbo will be $100 more a month.

Hi Ed, please pm me as well. Looking for CX5.

Thank you again! Yup, definitely hard to find the right time and person to pull the trigger with, end of the year not necessarily great across the board due to lower resids on outgoing models, depends on what dealer is willing to do. The CX5 doesn’t seem to get much in the way of incentives, guessing it’s because it’s their best seller, and yes, that’s a pretty big price jump to the turbo engine. The 6 seems to be leasing better, and while it’s very nice, as a tall person I personally find it a bit more difficult to get in and out of than other sedans, seems to invite more head bumps :wink:

Looking for a deal on the CX5 as well… grand touring… thanks!

Please pm me! Thanks

Pm the dealers it is possible to match it in NJ?

1 Like

Same PM if NJ dealers can match

Hi Ed, looking for a CX5 - '18 or '19 - if you can help someone in CO.

Thanks!

I only know people in LA unfortunately

Hey I’m in sd, what are current 2019 grand touring leases looking like?

That’s a really good deal. Do you know if it’s for Florida residents only ?

Hi Ed, I am interested in leasing a CX5 in SoCal. Can you connect me with a dealer? Thanks in advance.

Hey Ed,

Interested to hear the number on the CX-5. I am in the Redondo Beach area and am looking to get into a sport or touring if the price is good.

Thanks!

Hi @Ed_Churchward also looking for a CX-5. Can I have some more Info? Thanks in advance!

It seems my contract had gone cold, his deals are no good anymore.

Is this the contact you referred me to? Gave him a call this morning, he said he wasn’t working today but that he was going to reach out to me today but haven’t heard back yet.

Yes, maybe things are better now.