Fiat Chrysler Lease End

Hello, my Fiat 500e lease will be ending in February and wanted to get a head start on my options. I called Chrysler to see how much purchasing my Fiat would be (got attached to it), but was quoted 20k, way over the blue book price. So it looks like I would need to turn in the car. Besides the desposition fee and tires, are there any fees i should watch out for? Also, I leased the car for 36k miles and would probably have turn in with only 26k miles. Should I get credit for those unused miles? TIA.

No credit for unused miles.
Make sure your tires are all the same and within the tire thread Chrysler financial wants them to be.
I returned a 2016 500e was an easy smooth process.
As long as your car is in a good condition you won’t have an issue. Make sure the charger is in the car.

1 Like

Have an inspection done so you don’t get any surprise wear and tear charges

1 Like

LOL…WOW! Honestly, if you got attached to it just talk to someone that attends the auctions and get it back for $4-5K.
https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/771381423/overview/

Smart advice! Would you know what auction they would take it to?

It would be a long shot and would require the captive to actually sell it locally. Then you would have to gain access to the auction listings in the area and look for the car.
Another long shot would be to actually try to negotiate with the leasing company…i heard cases where they actually lowered the RV.

1 Like

Just finished the return on my 2nd fiat 500E, like previously mentioned have a pre-inspection done 30 days before turn-in. I had to pay for replacement of two tires. They charge $100 a tire which I think is fair, to go through the effort of ordering two tires and getting them installed I didn’t even bother using time to go do that and just paid the $200.

1 Like

A lot of 500e lessee are going through this now. Residual at 20k? Just turn it in. I see 2016 500es with 20k miles all day long on Facebook MarketPlace for $7-8k. I may end up buying one of a Spark EV and turn my 500e in.