Feedback on the deal I worked. 2020 RAM Bighorn Crew Cab Night Edition

I tried running the calculator myself but got confused with drive off fees as I legitimately only paid $514.19 out of pocket to take it home. I actually paid it with my Amex over the phone once they agreed to come up $500 on the trade and waive the ACC fee to hold the truck until the next day since I was over an hour away.

Got the kids to bed and was finally able to take a pic. The lease agreement calls for $1114.19 out of pocket but somehow $600 was rolled in as part of my negotiation was only doing $500 out of pocket. (Thatā€™s the $514.19 above).

This did confuse me so maybe someone can help me understand it better.

Lvs23- not sure what I did wrong or if it was just my internet flaking our but I redid a Carvana quote this morning and they would have gave me 31000 for the truck vs 29000. Lesson learned!! Appreciate the tip there. Really kicking myself for not trying it again!!

Based on the contract you provided you have an decent deal but not stellar.
At least you havenā€™t been taken to the cleaners with nitro-filled tires, VIN etching, extended warranty, service contract etc. Could you have done better? Most likely. But that is for the next round. Just 42 months is a really long time. My current lease is 39 months and Iā€™m only half way through. Ugh.

Next round try to do it this way

• Shop you current car online to know current offers though market will surely be different by then.
  • Try not to use current car as trade-in on a new lease. You will either get lower value for trade-in or lower discount on the new car. Better to split that process in two transactions.
  • Check Edmunds to verify current RV, MF, rebates in your area.
  • Most importantly - shop your deal far as wide.

But most of all enjoy your truck and donā€™t beat yourself up too much for missed stuff. we all learn it this way. Iā€™ve had Honda Accord in 2008 for $400 a months. Forgot the pain of pain by now and remember just the fun driving it.

Did you try Rothrock? I always use a few dealers in the area against each other.

I did actually. They didnā€™t have anything in inventory.

I was able to lease a $52k RAM 1500 Bighorn 4x4 with the V8 Eco, night edition, bed liner and tow brake for $375 a month, $375 total drive off. 36/10k. Best deal I could find in 3 states.