I’ve been trying to negotiate a 2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia into a low $500 range payment. We’ve come quite a ways, but this is my latest offer. Wondering what you all think about it. Thank you in advance!

MSRP: $51,790
Discount: $5,378
Rebate: $5,000
Cap Cost: $43,451
36 months - 10,000 miles annual
Residual: 48%
MF: .0014
DAS: $0

Monthly payment: $598

What region? Also, did you verify incentives and MF from Edmunds forums?

Midwest. MF and incentives actually seem to be better than what I see on Edmunds but I am seeing people posting better payments for the same MSRP Giulias. I should probably try making a post on edmunds myself? (Sorry I’m kind of a newbie).

I looked at your deal, and compared it to the numbers I am able to get for you,

I am able to get your payment to be about $530 (I checked with NY Sales Tax)

Where are you located, also what did you apply to get to $5,000 in rebate?

5,378 and 5,000 is just the way he wrote it up, I think. it’s a combination of sale price + the dealer knocking off an extra 2,000, FCA loyalty coming off a lease expiring in the next 12 months, FCA affiliate, lease cash and bonus cash. Located in Minnesota.

Hi
I’m also looking for same car and got an offer
MSRP :49699
Selling price 42699
Monthly payment 489
Down payment 2000

They didn’t provide any other information like residual money factor …

Can you please provide me with your zip code, going to run some numbers for you with the correct tax rate

@Rony12 I can also get a quote for you whats your zip code? & just to confirm you are also working on the Giulia Ti Sport right?

Do you have any FCA loyalty or any other competitive lease in your household?

If you also prefer to text me you can, 201-702-2773

Zip code is 55417

I’m in Florida and tried four different dealers for a similarly priced Ti Sport. The best I got to was $599 (with tax) and $1000 das. That is with a MF of .00003 and a residual of 45%. This number includes them making the last three payments of my current lease (appr $1500).

Another dealer gave me basically the same numbers but they was for a leftover 2019 which seems nuts. The other two dealers aren’t even in the ball park. Please keep us posted. I was hoping to be under $500.

Are you considered “in city” or “out City”

I leased one in NY earlier this month. 2020 Giulia Ti Sport Q4

Payment: Tier 2 credit $551, tier 1 would’ve been $519
MSRP: $53,190
DAS: $1500+dmv(~$215)
Term: 36mo/12k
Rebates: $3500 (lease cash + conquest)

What brand are you getting out of now? Might have conquest, I can run some numbers for you

That I don’t know. Never heard of that.

Do you know what your sales tax rate is? I think inner city said was 8.5% outter was 7.5%

All I know is that based off of $41,412 total purchase price, doc fee is $100, tax is $1,046.17 and non tax fee is $543.25. I’m in Minneapolis if that helps.

So on MSRP of $51,940, $0 DAS only 1st month I got about $535.08 with transportation to Minneapolis included. We estimated on transport & DMV & tax per the info you gave. Also would like to verify the rebates you gave but did want to give you a general idea. If everything looks good & you’d like to move forward I can get everything exact for you. Just keep me updated. @SotaCane

Do you know the amount for California and what kinda deals i can get? Sorry completely new to leasing cars and would appreciate any kind of help.
Thank you in advance. MSRP is about 42000 for a 2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia