Febuary 2022 Florida Miami & Tampa Toyota Lease Programs updated

Hello, is there someone to ask for if we want to come in person to look at Camrys?

HI you can always ask for Tom he is here most days

1 Like

Thank you!

Any good deals or improvements in inventory coming?

1 Like

Hi any improvements or inventory? I received an email from dealership with incentives.

Thanks.

depending on car lines that you are looking at there is some inventory there but there is still not any incentives on vehicles, there is also still not enough vehicles to keep up with demand. If you reach out to Tom of myself we can send you over availability on what you may be looking for.

I got an email with 2k off. I’m looking for suv. Rav4, 4Runner or highlighter

sent you a pm

Hi! Any good deals at this time? I’m interested in leasing a car/suv

sent you a message

Anything good for black Friday how’s the inventory?

Can I also get some info on SUV deals available?

currently we have 6 cars left on the lot for Black Friday send us a message on what you are looking for.

What is the cheapest lease deal you have ? i do not care about the model / range as long at it is the cheapest . Thank you

Hi what do you have mid size suv or higher. And how much?

Thanks

if you send Tom an email he can get you the information you are looking for as always. Tjones@Stadiumtoyota.com

Had trouble with the website, so I sent an email this morning. Hoping we can make a deal!

1 Like

sent you an email for a quote on a Highlander

1 Like

@RockyStadiumToyota - My brother in law is looking to lease the upcoming Grand Highlander. Is it too early to look into placing an order or should I reach back out in a few months? He is located in Miami.

Any deals on Venzas?