Febuary 2022 Florida Miami & Tampa Toyota Lease Programs updated

sent you a message

@RockyStadiumToyota any Toyota hybrids available?

currently all of the hybrids that we got in allocation filled orders for clients already waiting.

Okay, let me know if you get any adjustments.

Any deals for a GR86?

HI Ossie7593 we currently do not have any 86 available we do have a wait list on that vehicle in both automatic and manual transmission.

Don’t get on any list, you’ll wait months for a vehicle and once it lands they up the price. Don’t waste your time. They might have been good in the past but the market now made them greedy as hell.

4 Likes

Haven’t heard or seen anything… emailed and texted tom as well… i was in area last weekend. has anyone else found a way to get a good deal on Toyota /Lexus SUV in south FL?

thanks in advance

Hi Jvinit Tom is currently out on vacation I just sent you a dm

don’t do it, they play so many games

What do you mean?

Waited 3 months for my vehicle to come in and when it finally was coming in they raised the price by 4k. Even though I sent in my DL and confirmed pricing and all of that. Def wait or look else where.

1 Like

What did you end up doing? I have similar experience. Some reason all rav4 have msrp that is 3k higher than 28k it starts with. I’m not sure what to do and lease programs are horrible. It’s almost like leasing Lexus. Maybe little bit less.

Check with AutoNation Toyota - and they do have several RAV4 at $28,889 and AutoNation Toyota doesnt put any mark up and unwanted fees. If you are not in hurry, then order from Earl Stewart Toyota and they do have no markup, no dealer fee, etc, but wait can be 6 months or so.

1 Like

I just ended up keeping my current lease still have 2 years left on my Accord. If you really can wait I would do so. Just doesn’t make sense right now to pay 3-5k more and then a year or less into your lease pricing would go somewhat back to normal and youre stuck paying 75-150 more than everyone else.

Thank you for sharing your experience. I was about to direct a coworker to stadium!

It’s all about being decent humans. I get it, its a business, I already agreed to $1000 over msrp, it’s not like I was stealing the car. But for me to wait over 3 months, and checking in every other week if lease pricing had changed and them saying no everything is still the same, then as soon as my car was built they tacked on 4k because programs changed overnight, yeah no thats bull crap because programs change every first week of the month. if they want to be greedy then thats on them and I’ll call them out on it to everyone on here.

Good Morning! I just want to clear some things up as you have consistently brought up your experience and I have taken the approach to let you air your grievances without a reply, but I think the community deserves to hear both sides of the story.

I think full disclosure and transparency is of the upmost importance and I would like to address a couple of things:

• The selling price of the 4Runner that you and Tom discussed was MSRP and not a penny over it.
  • It is 100% accurate that you waited over 3 months for a vehicle but we had never secured the exact vehicle for you.
  • The original vehicle of interest was a Trail model and due to availability we offered you an Off-road that was in the correct color that we received in allocation.
  • This Off-Road was more expensive and the programs were not as strong as the Trail. This is the only reason the price increased.
  • After we provided the new pricing, you chose to cancel your order.

I understand the frustration that things did not workout and we could not secure the model that you were interested in. We tried our best to provide an option on an alternative vehicle, and it just didn’t make sense for your budget. However coming into this forum and painting a different picture that we changed the pricing is not accurate.

We have facilitated over 100 transactions with members of this community and unfortunately this one did not work out the way either one of us had intended.

On behalf of Stadium Toyota I am sorry we let you down and could not deliver.

-Rocky

11 Likes

So when do you see things changing? There are some posts here that deals are available below msrp and decent leases on 4 runners. Is that not case in stadium?

Currently we have a wait list on 4Runners, and have not had any hit the lot in months, the market wont go back to what is was a few years back until supply can catch up with demand and there are hundreds of vehicles sitting. We used to be able to have a 30-40 day supply of vehicles on ground and now we run with 2-3 days supply.

1 Like