Febuary 2022 Florida Miami & Tampa Toyota Lease Programs updated

@kohdaa yes we have a few in stock if you reach out to Tom he can get you what we have in inventory.

Nice car, thank you guys for the information :wink:

1 Like

Just picked up my 21 Highlander Plat a week ago from Stadium Toyota. Couldn’t be happier with the car and the Stadium team - especially Tom! This is as advertised folks! No BS, No we tell you one thing then you come down here and the figures change! This was, by far, the easiest car transaction I have ever been part of. If your looking for a Toyota don’t waste your time anywhere else – give Tom a call.

2 Likes

Hi do you guys have any Tacomas?

we will have a few next month. If you reach out to Tom he can go over what is available as it is constantly changing.

Any Venza?

No not currently. If you are looking for inventory please reach out to Tom to go over what we have available coming in. There will be another allocation in the upcoming week.

All of the Programs have been updated for the month. Inventory will be very Limited this month. Inventory will also not be getting any better next month.

Any Highlander LE’s in Tampa?

there are some out there, if you reach out directly we can go over inventories.

1 Like

How can I get Tom’s contact info?

Read the 1st post.

it is in the first post with the link to the deals his email is tjones@stadiumtoyota.com or you can call or text him at 352-428-1464 @mattvski

2 Likes

Thanks! Sent an email to Tom.

1 Like

Due to inventory constraints, vehicles being pulled that were supposed to be built, we will not have a live link this month. Please reach out to Tom about any questions or pricing on any vehicles that you may be looking for. Or you can always PM me directly.

1 Like

Still due to Inventory constraints please reach out to Tom directly (352-428-1464 or tjones@stadiumtoyota.com) for what will be available for this month and incoming for November. As I am sure you have seen when driving by dealers right now there are very few cars available right now, there are very few vehicles that make it in unsold.

1 Like

Are you guys no longer posting to LH?

We are still here, unfortunately with the way inventory is there is not much to post. Everyone has just been reaching out to Tom directly to get the information that they are looking for.

2 Likes

Any deals for Tundras? @RockyStadiumToyota

hI b_KING if you reach out to Tom he will be able to go over available inventory we do not have many Tundra