Febuary 2022 Florida Miami & Tampa Toyota Lease Programs updated

sent back @Lhtaco

Also sent a PM regarding a Rav4

1 Like

PM sent in regards to a Rav-4

1 Like

Programs will be changing with the new Month everything will be updated on the 5th once SETF comes out with incentives for the month.

1 Like

Do you think that I should signs a camry (found one) tomorrow ? Or wait to see if January will have better incentive ?

Sign now, like now

3 Likes

if you like the deal then you should take advantage of it. We will be loosing some holiday money on the 5th, I am waiting for that to update all of our leases.

You gotta stop assuming. Besides, even if your payment is high for you the value of the Toyota truck at the end of the lease will very likely be low enough to sell it at a premium.

Thatā€™s what I did. Thanks !

Iā€™m eagerly awaiting your update!! Thx!

Iā€™ll clarify ā€˜FLā€™ financing etcā€¦

CliffNotes:
Jim Moran signs on as the exclusive distributor of Toyotas in the SouthEast
Jim Moran sets up his own finance company

JMFamily is still Toyotas distributor in the SE
JMFamily calls their finance division South East Toyota Finance SETF
Toyota calls their finance division ā€˜Toyota Financialā€™

Toyota Financial does NOT equal nor is the same as SETF. 2 completely different companies. Florida Toyota dealers heavily steer you to JMFamily products such as finance and extended warranties. Thatā€™s allā€”

3 Likes

I have all of the programs loaded just waiting on the link to get updated, we should all be updated and running by the end of the day.

Would you guys deliver to Miami Fl?

yes we can deliver to Miami @eslincito0216

All of the programs are updated as well.

Hello,
My 2018 Sienna SE Premium lease trough SETF ends in March and Iā€™m interested in a 2021 Sienna XSE, Gray or Silver with entertainment system. Do you have any deals on those?

For the existing lease return, is that arranged trough you as well or is that done directly with a local dealer or SETF?

I am located in Miami BTW.

Thank you,

1 Like

hi @raa pleae shoot us a message directly on what you are looking for. If the best lease is with SETF then you will be able to use the loyalty coupon if we go with another bank you will not get that coupon as well as have the lease dispo fee as well.

Hello I sent an email to Tom yesterday. Thanks.

I sent a PM as well on Friday and have heard no response.
Thanks,

Sent a pm. Looking at highlander and 4Runner.