Febuary 2022 Florida Miami & Tampa Toyota Lease Programs updated

Good afternoon, can you PM me numbers on the highlander platinum you have?

Thank you!

@Aberneighbor responded

Hello I was going to ask if you were able to locate a vehicle or if it was current stock only, but just saw your above post.

I see you have a Cement OR Tacoma in stock but its a 6’ bed, Do you know if you will have any Cement OR 4x4 Tacomas soon with the 5’ bed?

I have one that is 36 days out with premium tech and LED head lights early in the month I can try and trade for vehicles with inventory levels the way they are once it is mid month or end of month it makes it really hard.

Thank you, I am assuming its to early to see what a deal would look like on the premium with LED since leases can change monthly?

If so I will come back in a week or 2 at the beginning of the month.

I have no idea what it will be next month I wont know until the programs are released.

1 Like

Hi Rocky Statdium Toyota, just wanted to clarify something for the Florida market. I was at Toyota N.Miami yesterday and they said the 88% residual Taco deals we’re seeing on Leasehackr are not possible in FL because Toyota maxes out the Taco (SR5 model) residual at 80% here in the SE region. He says the $250/mo deals we’re seeing for fairly loaded SR5’s or Offroad’s are more like $400-$450 here in FL with the SE residuals (1st mo DAS).
Is there truth to this or can you indeed help us replicate these amazing Tacoma deals we’re seeing elsewhere? Asking as I need to sign a lease before month’s end and I figure many others here in FL have the same question.

Is that a typo or are you looking at 24 month leases? 24 month leases can be in the 80s but on edmunds I’m seeing around 78% for 36 months

I still have the paper work for my 2018 SR5 and It had a residual of 82% for a 3yr lease, so unless something has changed it can definitely be over 80%

He said 24mo leases are not currently supported by Toyota in SE region. Said I could only do 36mo here. Quoted me $400+tag DAS and $400/mo+tax for a SR V6 Crewmax with $34k MSRP. The same truck I’ve regularly seen for under $200 here on Leasehackr. So now Im trying to find one out of state and just pick it up or ship it. The deals seem to make it worthwhile. Then funny thing is, the Finance manager who came by and ran those numbers told me, “between you and me, when deals like this come by just buy out of state. I leased my last two Audi’s in Vegas and Alabama because Florida deals suck”. Lol!

1 Like

I’ve had an Orlando dealer say that they can’t do 24 month leases, but 400$ for an Sr for 36 months is just plain wrong.

Toyota is even advertising 309/month for an SR5 with no money down.

I’d wait to see what Stadium can do or go out of state, that’s what I’ doing.

1 Like

Yes, exactly. Hoping Stadium can let us know what’s actually possible here in Florida.

the deals that are advertised are not with Toyota which is why dealers are telling you it is not possible. @Lovesadeal

1 Like

Interesting. Thank you. I did not know that and just assumed they were deals directly through TFS. I will contact you by direct message here as Im in the market for a Tacoma.

FL dealers don’t use TFS.

2 Likes

Wow. Assumed all leased cars were primarily through the manufacturer’s finance arm unless requiring special circumstances. Never would’ve guess leased Toyota’s in FL weren’t through TFS. I could’ve sworn my mom’s Rav4 was a few years back. Learning things every day on Leasehackr!

You can lease/finance through Toyota in Florida, but it’s a totally different program/region. It’s through Southeast Toyota Financial (SETF).

2 Likes

we have different rates incentives money factors then TFS as well as invoices packages that they have we do and vice versa.

1 Like

sent you a PM

Just got a 2021 RAV4 XLE Premium from Tom! Great deal and even better service. No games no gimmicks. Simple and straight to the point correspondence via email a few times to the agreed upon price, then a few follow up texts. There was a slight mixup with the car we wanted but Tom went above and beyond and handled it professionally and courteously. I would definitely recommend Tom and Stadium Toyota!

1 Like

Sent a PM regarding Taco or 4R lease. Thanks