February 2017 Deals on Chevrolet! Southern California ONLY!

I can duplicate his deal no prob. except his MSRP is WAY WAY WAY Off a Red Volt LT Has an msrp of 34,550 not over 40k and someone else called him on it as well but the truth is he got a really good deal

185 after tax with 12k a year and a Total of 3k at signing means a 4k plus discount so he did well.

I also have a couple i might improve the deal with becassue they have the bonus tag rebate.

Call me at 949 457 2081 if you want to set up something

I already have a much better quote on an LT (179/mo with 1,300 net due at signing). Excited about this one because it seemed like a premier.

Can you share your email? Looking to get one asap within the next two days.

Any Tahoe LTZ deals?

I’m currently looking to lease a Volt as well. Would you mind sharing which dealer you got this quote from?

Simpson Chevrolet. To get that price:

• Must be bonus tagged
  • Must have loyalty or competitive lease cash

Base model ($34,115 MSRP): $179/mo+tax w/$1300 due at signing)
I ended up getting LT + leather, etc $199/mo+tax ($35,800 w/$1300 due at signing)

$1300 is basically drive offs. I picked $1300 because I had $1300 in GM Card Cash. You likely qualify for a $1500 state rebate as well that more than covers the drive offs (if you’re annual income is under $150k single, $300k married)

1 Like

Thanks for the speedy and detailed response, much appreciated.

That seems like a very legit deal. I don’t have loyalty or a competing lease though, do you know approximately how much that will add to the price/lease?

Been going through all the Volt threads and there seems to be a few different legit deals floating around. Trying to determine which one is the best one.

$500. Details of my deal here:

You may as well let them know it was me who did that deal for you

Monday and Tuesday are the only day I am not available.
I will not deal with anyone outside of 100 miles from Irvine ca

Randy
949 457 2081