Feb Infiniti qx60 luxe + essential $359 + tax + drive offs (vpp required) NY/ NJ / CT / PA only, NO FEE

UPDATED NUMBERS THROUGH END OF MONTH!!!

Hi eyoung,

I live in NJ and am looking for QX Lux Essential + Proassist. Could you please provide dealer info? I currently have a QX60 due in 4 months and wanted to see what I can get now.

Thanks,
Calvin

Broker thread…contact the broker.

@aronchi is this deal still available?

Yes until end of day. I have one white on black left. Don’t expect February to be worse though.

Thank you, enjoy the car!

may be interested in a QX60 for the wife. What can be had at the lower price points around $46k sticker?

36 or 39 month and 10k mileage. From Long Island

Thanks

I have a bunch of pure trim incoming and will update that thread as soon as they arrive.

February update appears to be the same as January!

Updated February numbers reflecting a few cheaper luxe essentials in stock. The car referenced is black on black and is a one-off. As always, no fee on infiniti.

Messaged you about it

Whst do we have for Luxe with essential, sensory and Proactive

Hi!
I’m interested in some more information on this. Debating between the QX60 and MDX.
Currently have an RDX lease ending May

You’re better off with an mdx bc they’ll take your remaining payments

thanks!
I have no problem waiting until closer to lease end, do you think the deals will be similar?

was also interested in VW Atlas or maybe Subaru (thinking they might be cheaper) but seems like the lease deals aren’t there

This is for the 2019 model? Sorry if already mentioned.

I can’t edit the original post anymore - can this thread be locked please?

yes, yes it can.

lol can someone please let me edit the original post of this thread??? :pray::pray: