Feb Infiniti qx60 luxe + essential $359 + tax + drive offs (vpp required) NY/ NJ / CT / PA only, NO FEE

February numbers on Luxe + essential below for the NYC tri-state area - I was told to keep them the same as January. No more MSDs on these, so the deal is basically the same for NY / NJ residents alike. Requires vpp. There are a couple cheap luxe essential cars in stock at $51495.

I have also been told that I’m now allowed to do ct and pa deals, so clients from both states are also welcome!

**Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 infiniti qx60
**MSRP: $51495
**Monthly Payment: $359+tax
**Drive-Off Amount: first month, bank plates, tax and doc
**Months:39
**Annual Mileage: 10k
**MF:.00016
**Residual: 56
**Available Incentives: requires vpp
**Region: ny and North nj, incentives vary by zip. Pa has less incentive, as does south nj
**Leasehackr Score: 11.6
**Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=INFINITI&msrp=51495&sales_price=43875&months=39&mf=.00016&dp=0&doc_fee=141&acq_fee=700&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=1500&rebate=0&resP=56&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=6.625&memo=&acqFee_check=true&totalLeaseTax_radio=true&miles=10000&msd=0

1 Like

Nevermind then.

1 Like

Knowing that no one knows what incentives will be available next month, I wanted to still ask what are the chances of lease conquest incentive still available in Jan? Reason is. my current lease ends in May 2019 and January will be good time for me to trade in current lease as I heard Infiniti covers up to 4 months of remaining current lease payments if getting a new lease.

It’s good through 1/2

I think IFS only has 2 months pull-ahead.

This is correct, yes. Ifs covers 2 months.

@Jon my dealer says 2 months from IFS and another 2 months from them which now looks like a marketing strategy only. My question would be, is $1500 conquest rebate only for this month part of winter sales event…and what are the chances of having that for in March 2019 too? Should I take advantage of $1500 conquest rebate now or wait until feb-march and see what is available at that time.

Did the deal get worse from Nov because your dealer is reducing its discount? Looks like Residual is the same and MF rate is the same.

Yep, dealer doesn’t want to deal this month as much…

1 Like

Which dealer. Pm me with details

The other thing is I have them roll all the fees into the payment as well so tack in another $4K on the monthly payment

My current lease of QX60 luxe ends on March, 2019. Could you PM me more details? Currently we are considering Lexus GX 460, Acura MDX, Infiniti QX60.

Could I get this deal if I fly/drive to NY/NJ to sign and drive off the lot? I live in NC and can’t find any similar deals near me.

no because incentives are regional

Hi I am in NJ and could you send me the dealer details? Thanks.

Reminder that programs are good through tomorrow, which means that as long as the app is in and approved tomorrow, you can pick up / take delivery through the weekend. Luxe + essential and higher only available. Thanks to this community, we have helped empty out 2 NYC area dealers over the past 2 months.

@aronchi any guesses if winter bonus will be extended for the month of Jan?

1 Like

i’d say it’s unlikely, but who knows for sure?

what does mean conquest and vpp?

Can you quote me the price for postcode 10583? I want to close the deal tomorrow.

many thanks

Conquest means you or someone in your family has an exist lease with a competitor, ie BMW, MB, Cadillac etc. And VPP is through your employer, vehicle purchase plan or something to that effect. If you google it and put in your company name it will let you know if you are eligible and will save you $1500.