March 2019 Acura MDX AWD Base - $393 + tax (First month, taxes and driveoffs DAS), Other Trims Available [NY/NJ/PA - NO FEE]

, ,

February numbers are the same as January, with conquest remaining in effect!

Base (only a couple in-stock, but the CHEAPEST DEAL at $389+tax!!!):

Tech:

A-Spec:

Advance:

How much more for 12,000 miles?

drop the residual in any of the calculators by 1%

I’d love to find this deal in Florida

Happy Sunday!!
What would be ideal Lease price for Acura MDX (Tech & Entertainment Pkg) in NJ (12000 miles/yr, 36 month Lease), With Zero Down & Zero Drive Off?

Sent you a pm

Hello Aronchi!
Sorry, what is a pm?

I sent you a private message. It shows up in green lol…

Or just feel free to call or text me at 732-779-2587

Hey, I currently have an MDX with my lease expiring in April, with only one payment left. I am looking to get another MDX, either the Tech package or A Spec, AWD 36/10k. Can you please provide me with some quotes, Max 1400 I can do at signing.

Thanks.

Sent you a PM.

Hey is this still available?

yes it is. please shoot me a pm of what you’re looking for and where you’re registering.

best,
mike

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Aronchi Reviews - NYC Tri-State Area Lease Deals

Thank you so much! It was great to meet you, too.

Admins, to not have this sitting in the forum, can you please move to my MDX thread?? Thanks very much.

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words! Thanks to forum members, we have emptied out my dealers MDX inventory this month…

3 Likes

Do you think you will have this deal going until April or beginning of May have a family member with a 16 MDX Tech lease that ends beginning of May.

No but there is pull ahead

Thanks so much!

Is this deal still available in March?