March 2019 Acura MDX AWD Base - $393 + tax (First month, taxes and driveoffs DAS), Other Trims Available [NY/NJ/PA - NO FEE]

, ,

No, it’s going to be a few bucks higher.

Thanks I’ll let them know. I think they extended it 12 months originally because they were over mileage would pull ahead still work? Also if they are still over mileage I know Acura forgives half the mileage but do they pay that upfront or they get a bill after returning the vehicle?

You can’t extend 12 months, i don’t think.

They will get a bill for the over mileage separately, but acura forgives half, you are right. And up to 1500 wear and tear.

Checked and they were able to extend it 12 months. Can they break that extension and give it back end of this month after scheduling the return inspection and do your deal or they still are on the hook for 2 months of payments? I’ll have them contact Honda Financial next if you don’t know offhand.

I believe so, especially since they’re staying w/ the same brand, but definitely worth a call to financial 100%.

I was shopping here in Illinois and I was offered 499 a month on a base awd. 47,xxx mdx.

1000 down
499 a month
12 k 36 month
Taxes included
No conquest or loyalty because I don’t apply to them.
Is this a good deal?

During the extension you can return the car at any time.

Edmunds says for my zip code 19044

Total Cash of $6250 includes:
$650 Dealer Lease Finance Offer
$5600 Captive Lease Offer
Do these apply to your prices or were they calc’d in already?

Thanks

You are missing the fact that MF went up 2X. So the combination results in similar numbers for March, a few bucks more. I’m working with Mike on getting a car this Friday (NY). Check with him on the numbers if you are serious about getting a car.

Yes these are reflected in the sale price.

1 Like

It did double. And the Edmunds guys posted it incorrectly for both mdx and rdx. They also posted the wrong rebates on the rogue this month.

You are correct, contacted Acura Financial yesterday. Still need to get the inspection done which is good for 120 days and they can do the inspection at the dealer or residence/ business.

Thank you again!

1 Like

Hi is VW included in conquest? Thank you

2009 or newer Audi, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, INFINITI, Lexus, Lincoln or Mercedes-Benz

Acura doesn’t have MSD, correct? They do have One Pay option, correct? Do you work with OnePay and if so, what’s the MF? TIA

Yes, and yes, but it never makes sense to one-pay an Acura - the savings are marginal, at best. Plus, the money is gone if the car is totaled.

No Volvo? :disappointed:

Hello Is this deal available in MD Region?

No your taxes work differently