Fastest car for under $500/mo?

no demos or loaners for hellcats, they make roughly 1500 chargers and 3-4k challengers, so long story short those cars don’t even get test driven, the only scenario in which you would see a demo is an executive demo which would mean either the owner or gm of the dealership drove it, which would kill the residual cause of the miles.

Q50 Red Sport is probably the fastest car you can lease for cheap money.

1 Like

Can you get one for under $500 tho

But, then you have to drive a POS Acura. I would much rather have an Infiniti than an Acura, any day of the week. Why would you get a TLX for $500/mo? You can get a C43 for only a little bit more.

1 Like

It sounds good on paper but I’m already in an Infiniti (not q50) and I’m not very happy with some lingering issues I have with it.

Can you share the issues. Im looking at one and want to know what kind of annoyances come with them.

Who said FOR 500, op is asking about under 500. Why mention c43 for oinly a little bit more, when he wants under 500 again lol.

Sure, but the TLX has got to be one of the worst cars in it’s class, so offering it at the top of OP’s budget is ridiculous because it doesn’t meet his speed requirements either. A C43 can be had for another $30/mo compared to that Acura deal.

1 Like

at his price range the scat pack would be the fastest car, it has almost 100 more hp than the q50 rs, about 30 mph higher top speed, and doesn’t sound like a fkn vacuum when you step on the gas, you would think after building the gtr Nissan would recognize the importance of the exhaust in a performance car.

ROFL
Funny enough this is the last day with my scat pack and I am switching to a q50RS. Scat Pack is a GREAT CAR. Only down side is everybody wants to race lol even if they know they will lose, I am going from my 17 loaded yellow jacket scat charger to a fully loaded Iridium Blue Q50S. The infinity lease will save me $100 per month over the finance charge I had on the scat pack…also the best I could eek out of the 392 was 12mpg…dont judge me.

If you are tired of the action I would agree, my hellcat is probably 10x worse in those categories you mention ( 8-11 mpg if you drive hard in the city, and everybody including bikes try to egg me on, but I suspect the go mango with dual carbon stripes doesn’t help my cause) At the end of the day I don’t drive very far on a daily basis and use highways when I do and my previous car was an infiniti so I guess we just went in opposite directions.

Don’t get me wrong the q50 rs is a great car it’s just too quiet and mundane looking for me, probably has something to do with me being 23 tho.

Haha for sure man. I have nothing bad to say about the scat pack at all it’s my third Mopar lol. 06 300c and 07 Charger SRT before it. Chances are I’ll have another one after this Infiniti lol. 37 wife and 2 kids.

I was never into American muscle until the hellcat, I don’t really count the corvette as American muscle it’s more of American sportscar/supercar(certain variants) I liked the old school look of the challenger but ultimately the practicality, looks, and the fact that the charger is faster and more streamlined pushed me towards the charger hc, you could probably sneak a base charger hellcat for mid to high 500s with 0 down, worth a shot to check around, even if you are dead set on that infiniti at least you get an idea for next go around, I can get mid 20s on the highway and mid teens in the city if I don’t mash the throttle constantly. (if that helps lol)

I locked in the deal on the Q50 with Sewell in Dallas, and Allison is hands down the absolute best car sales person I have ever worked with. After a couple of muscle cars I will try my groove out in a luxury sports sedan. I tell anyone anytime to try out a Charger or Challenger as long as they get one with at least the 5.7 hemi and no earlier than 2015 model year so they can get the 8 speed ZF transmission that thing is a beast.

A hellcat would probably just land my heavy foot a** in jail lol.

If a hellcat or 392 charger can be had around 500 or under 500 you kind of owe yourself to experience it.

1 Like

I owned a Z06 corvette for a few months but sold it because I didn’t need the power and it was costing me too much and also wish I had bought new. I’m planning on leasing something next that is pretty fast but I want to have a car where I can get on it without worry about losing it and also something that handles great in the corners. I’ve been considering a Giulia, Jaguar XE 35t, Bmw 340i etc but how do the Chargers/Challengers handle? I know the Challenger is huge for a coupe… also I don’t think they come in AWD right? I’ve probably had the decision made for me to only have one car since I’m moving and only get one spot

Its raw, they are muscle cars. Not like old school ones more like modern ones, they are like huge missiles in a straight line and treat it like it is in the corners… like a 4000lbs vehicle. They handle FOR THEIR SIZE, its not a vette or any other smaller car, its a big comfy gt car with gigantic brakes and a huge angry V8 with a loud factory exhaust. Dont be an idiot when the roads are wet and you should be fine, if its a scat pack or and you dont get the 9.5 inch wheel package you will need better tires or find some hellcat take offs for a cheap price to get 275s on the car instead of those skinny 245s.

Despite what trim you get the interior is fine, its not a luxury car even if its a top trim SRT or Hellcat with full nappa leather very nice but not luxo nice.

Go test drive one and see what you think.

1 Like

I’m going to say that I agree you should go test drive a Scat Pack. I just picked up an 18 Charger 392 Scat Pack with literally almost every option as the SRT model (big breaks, bigger and wider rims and tires, less the adaptive suspension, MSRP $51,890) for $497.97 first payment due at signing. I’m 27 with no kids and only a wife. She didn’t want me to get it but I couldn’t resist and now she enjoys it just as much as I do. Amazing car and I couldn’t be happier, came off a 2015 MB E350 lease.

1 Like

Man, please tell me how. I’m in the market for one right now and haven’t had any luck. MSRP for most I’ve seen are between $55-60k, closer to 60. What factors do I need to look at to make sure I get under $500/month. Also, you do mean without anything down I’m sure, right? Any help is appreciated. TIA.

Hahahahahaha, dead :joy:

Send me a PM and I’ll share my experience and dealer with you. Where you located? Location has everything to do with it. Yes it was only $500 due at signing (first payment just rounded up to make it easy). I’m in Florida FYI and people were telling me they could get the same deal elsewhere for high 3’s low 4’s which I don’t believe for a second.