Fastest car for under $500/mo?

1 Like

My exact setup :sunglasses: :grin:
JB4 and PSS4S

2 Likes

You can run a custom tune on a lease car? That seems incredibly risky, right?

1 Like

Really nice car and price. Love that colour

1 Like

Just have to remove it before visiting a dealership.
This my 3rd tuned 3 series-never had a single issue.

4 Likes

My 328i with a piggyback ecu is probably under 5 sec. As mentioned above it is plug and play so pretty easy to remove.

340i. 4.6
Scatpack. 4.4
A4. 5.0
Gulia. 5.1
Mkz 3.0t. 4.9
Mustang gt
Etc

Iā€™ll echo what most have said here already, anything turbocharged with a tune will get you there and easily reversible when you need service.

If only RS7s were cheap to lease :confused:

Has anyone mentioned the Infiniti Q50 red sport??

OP doesnā€™t want to go Infiniti again

Alfa Giulia will probably feel faster and more visceral than most, due to the height/size of the car and driving dynamics, not sure about reliability yet though.

I am picking up my new 2018 540e today in NJ and was able to get a sub-$500/month (not including taxes and $0 down)? So think a 5 series could be workable if you do the work.

Did you mean 530e?

540e doesnā€™t exist and a 530e isnā€™t a fast car

1 Like

Yes, I meant 530eā€¦fat fingers. Oh I saw the 5 series mentioned in the original post and thought the e and the gas would be same in speed, my bad!

I saw a Hellcat on special: 36/10, $3500 drive off, $680/mo plus tax. I know thatā€™s over budgetā€¦but itā€™s a legit Hellcat.

V6 ftype + tune and pulley = 450 hp
Low 4s 0-60 looks amazing and drives way better than any other option.

1 Like

Could add Jag XE and XF to the list as well.

Hellcats have really strong residuals at %65 for 36/10 and it doesnā€™t really get much faster than those. $600 range is possible if you are not picky about options.

Might be lucky in getting a hellcat in the $500 range if itā€™s a demo or loaner. Not sure if they do those.

Would definitely add Jaguar XE 3.0T (I think? didnt checkā€¦)
Ford Fusion Sport (Check it out, itā€™s a sleeper.)