F150 Ad not adding up

https://www.f150forum.com/f118/2018-2019-f150-super-duty-3k-offer-back-8-31-10-1-expiry-ymmv-423972/?highlight=PCO

Just follow the instructions on his post. I got mine in my email the next morning

1 Like

Thanks! how do i find out where the MF and residual? I looked on edmonds and I cant seem to find one for the Ford f150 in the forums.

Yup. if you can get a 3k code and apply it to 24 months, that’s like 130 dollars off the payment …
So that would make a great deal.

1 Like

Unless you already have 6 LH deals in your driveway lol

2 Likes

Anyone create a deal here yet? I have a brother looking to possibly lease a Ford F150 and I just requested the PCO for 3k. At these rates, it might make it possible for a sub 200/mo truck payment. Anyone have success yet?

Depends on how much you can get down and what trim you get. I’ve gotten an xlt with 55k msrp down to high 300s with 1k DAS. Honestly with rebates and dealer discount total around 15-16k I plan on purchasing (rebates are about 4-5k more purchasing than leasing depending on trim. I haven’t pulled the trigger yet though.

how are you getting the money to insure all your cars? I mean aren’t they expensive. my insurance is almost as much as my car payment (lease payment I mean )
like its 150 insurance on a 200/ month car payment. ridiculous
so I spend all day shopping and now I can’t even justify it anymore.
its like those airplane tickets in Europe where you pay 11$ for the ticket and then you can’t use the free online check in so then you have to go to the airport to check in where they charge you some 85$ handling fee

do the tundra or Toyota

depends on what region are you in?

I have a good driving record and I am doing 50-60 a month per car. I also increase my deductibles to lower the rate - rather than 500 deductible, I have 2k …

Insurance doesn’t go up that much per car. Logic being you can only drive one at a time. Most expensive car sets the baseline and then some additional fee per car. Only caveat would be simething like a 707hp Charger. Those tend to be driven a bit recklessly so will be more than a nominal charge to add to insurance.

Insurance costs aren’t terrible. I currently pay $480 every 6 months for 2 vehicles. One with full coverage and the other liability only. However looking at a new f150 to replace my liability only car my insurance would go up a little over $50 a month.

Paying 723 on Buick Encore alone . When I add the terrain it will be 400 more

This is every six month

Thanks for posting. Got my 3k PCO this morning. Time to start negotiating. Hope the incentives improve in the next 30 days as they have been crap in my region for last 4 months.

Now dealer saying the 3k doesn’t stack with 1k conquest. Said it’s one or the other… at 340 now out the door 0 down… not sure if I’m gonna bite

Is private offer really not compatible with conquest?

Is this deal on the $48k ad truck? I assumed you have shopped around

Ya shopped everywhere. Dealer with the ad came up with the best deal… everyone said they could match but no one could

Here is another good ad deal tho at a diff dealer for a more loaded unit.

Since you have until October you can hold out, you’ll just have less choice. People keep talking about the tundra deals on here, I’d much rather have this deal, especially in Colorado, the turbo is awesome in the mountains. Hopefully similar deals are available in the spring.