F-type vs 718 Porsche Boxster

Where are you located? This does seem region specific as I haven’t read about anyone outside of CA getting these deals. Seems like 1 deal was done in NorCal and the rest were done at Rusnak in SoCal.

That’s what I was able to find on this forum. I’m in Bay Area (NorCal) and would be ready to make the move ASAP.

If I’m hijacking this thread, happy to start another. Figured this was relevant for others browsing.

I see a 2016 base Jaguar manual near me that I will email the dealer on…

Look for @atomhawk, he is in NorCal and did a deal close to $418/mo + tax with $1,800 down. This is for the base model “non-VIP” model. Search the forum for the specific car. The non-base models are in higher demand so not discounted as much. In order for this deal to work, you will need a $10k discount from $63k MSRP. Most of us got this with Todd @ Rusnak in Pasadena, CA (SoCal)

I don’t know what you mean by nebulous … the details are all in the F-Type specific posts (please do a search). If you are trying to find the magic combo on high residual and low MF on the Jaguar, we haven’t seen it yet. Usually, they flip flop the residual and MF so the payments stay about the same. The best deal ever for the F-Type is below. I know most of us paid about $1,800 down so the drive-off for us was $4k in total including the $1,800 down. Our goal was to get the monthly to under $500/mo including tax so even doing the $1,800 down was no big deal … this is a $63k MSRP car. So $418/mo + tax = $445/mo + ($1,800/36 = $50) = $495/mo

Please note that the base model is missing some “normal” stuff (like no backup camera) which explains the discount

2 Likes