F-150 Raptor Model Year Transition Private Offer $6500

My Raptor is here finally! I’m struggling to be able to add the $6,500 rebate. The small explanation of rebates I have found on the forums and search suggests that I should qualify for it. Ford says this is something dealer needs to get it resolved with their Ford representatives. Dealer is being nice about and said that they had talked to them but still no luck. Does someone have any information or past experience about missing the private offer and being able to get it eventually?

If the incentive is available it should be in the smartvincent program for the Ford dealer to see.

Did you have a '22 order in your name and have that same order converted to a '23? One common issue with the mach-e transition was dealers creating new orders for customers and not converting the old one which would make you lose out on the private offer.

1 Like

The issue is that it doesn’t show in the smartvincent system.

Yes, I had a '22 order in my name that changed to '23. Back in the February 2023, I changed the color to Black from Orange but the order number is the same and was never changed when the updates were made.