EZ Auto Group - Serving All of California ~ ALL MAKES ~ WE BUY CARS!

Sam did it again! I jumped on the Audi premium deal for $309 a month. But after researching A4’s I found that they made a Sline with a more powerful turbo. So I asked EZ if they had those and yes they did. So yesterday I drove to Santa Monica to pick up my new Audi. $435 a month after taxes. My broker friend in LA did not believe the deal had to send pics and contract to shut him up. was gonna get Acura Aspec but the Audi is $40 less a month. The process was so easy I felt I was being scammed. Ha ha.

EZ best fits his company. But it should be EZ & Honest Motors! Thanks for car number two!

Review: Sam got me an amazing deal on a 2021 A4. Could not be happier with his responsiveness, level of service, and pricing. It was the easiest and quickest auto transaction I’ve experienced. Definitely will be a repeat customer, there’s no point going anywhere else. Thank you!

1 Like

Congratulations on your new car! Enjoy in good health!! Appreciate you all the time!

Congratulations on your new car Lucas! Enjoy in good health!!

Just picked up the A4 deal. By far the easiest and quickest auto lease/purchase I have ever experienced. Sam was great, no haggle car delivered less than 24 hours after initial inquiry.

3 Likes

Sam was fantastic in helping me out with my lease deal yesterday. Would definitely work with him again.

1 Like

Got the 2021 Audi A4 Premium plus, the entire transaction from me checking out this forum from signing the papers was within 24 hours! Highly recommend, stress-free lease. B&O Sound system is the best I’ve ever heard.

3 Likes

@Killian @Jinhouk @Serhpimian Thank you for all the great feedback! Apologies for the late reply here. Enjoy the cars in good health!

Got a 2020 Kia Niro EV EX Premium w/EZ Auto Group!
Working with Sam was by far the easiest and fastest car leasing/financing experience of my life. The whole process was done on the same day I contacted Sam.
I let him know my terms and vehicles + trim that I wanted, and he replied quickly with all the info I needed.
Just like he says, the price is exactly what he quotes.
I’m very happy with my car. It’s a joy to drive and it’ll save me hundreds a month on gas.
Highly recommend! 15 out of 10 service. I made an account on here just to leave this review.
Here’s the car.

1 Like

Just picked up a SQ5 from Sam. It was hundreds of dollars less a month than what I was being quoted for similar cars from other dealerships. Pickup was easy and deal was exactly what was quoted. Would definitely work with Sam again!

1 Like

Congratulations on the new car David!! Drive safe! Glad I was able to meet all of your expectations!!

Congratulations on the new car Nicholas! Thanks for coming out so far for the deal! Drive safe!!

I’m the new owner of A5 coupe. I did the deal with Sam, everything takes less than 30 minutes including delivery to my home!!! Highly recommend!!

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Audi A5 Coupe Premium
MSRP: $47,XXX
Monthly Payment: $485 plus tax
Drive-Off Amount: $2,500
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 7,500

1 Like

@yial2 Congrats to you Allen! Enjoy the car in good health!!

Picked up this 330i M Sport from Sam today. The lighting in my garage doesn’t do it justice. Sam was able to get a car with all the options I wanted, none of the useless dealer add-ons, and most importantly he got me a deal SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper than multiple other leasehackr brokers. Process was quick and easy. Highly recommended.

2 Likes

Congratulation Gabriel! Enjoy the car in good health!!! We appreciate the great feedback!!

Was super frustrated since I needed to get back to office soon and have no car. Everywhere I looked the prices were just outrageous with the current market conditions. Then I came across Sam’s post on a 2022 330e, and the price seemed too good to be true. Took a chance and texted Sam… next thing I knew, everything was approved within an hour and got a shiny brand new car delivered to my driveway the same afternoon. My wife was shocked at how efficient the whole process was. All in all, it was a super pleasant and hassle-free experience, and I’m still in awe at the amazing deal Sam got me. Would definitely recommend!!

1 Like

Thank you for the great feedback! Congratulations on the new car once again! Enjoy in good health!

I contacted Sam for two BMW leases, and he offered the best price compared to all dealers and brokers on LH. The process is straightforward and easy, which is how it should be. Will do business again, and thank you for your help, Sam.

1 Like