EZ Auto Group - Serving All of California ~ ALL MAKES ~ WE BUY CARS!

Thanks to Sam I am now driving this fantastic car. Easiest buying experience of my life and he made it happen even though it was the last stock and I had to fly down from NorCal. I am sure he could have just decided he didn’t want to deal with the potential flakiness of someone from out of area and still gotten the car sold just as fast given how good the deal was, but I got first class treatment and it took only about a day to finalize things, next morning I flew down, got the car, and that was that.

2 Likes

Thanks for the great feedback hector!! Glad we got to get it done so quickly with the long distance we both had to go to sign!! Congratulations once again!

Congratulations on the new car!! Definitely got a steal on that GT! Thanks for flying down to work with us!

Sam was awesome and made the process super easy. Responsive, great deal, and received my vehicle on time. Will recommend and come back to him in the future!

1 Like

Thank you for the great feedback! Congratulations once again!

Just took delivery of this beautiful Waitomo Blue Q7 45 Premium with that rare beige interior. After calling every dealer in town and then calling a couple other brokers here who I couldn’t reach or wouldn’t call me back, I called Sam and he picked up right away. Asked me what I was looking for and I told him the deal he had posted.

Sam’s posted BLOWOUTS were better than any other broker or dealer I could find and they all told me it was too good to be true. The other dealers even texted me the as I was taking delivery to tell me that they would like to help me if the deal was not as advertised because they just didn’t believe it was possible.

Not only was the deal exactly as advertised, the whole experience was seamless. Car was delivered straight to my door by his friendly staff who took time to go through all the paperwork and tech features on the car.

Thank you Sam! Enjoy those first several months of fatherhood! I will definitely be doing my next lease with you again.

2 Likes

Sam and EZ Auto Group are truly outstanding! Highly recommend anyone here reach out and do business with Sam. I’ve probably leased 10 cars for myself and friends/family since joining the LH community. Have worked with multiple brokers and dealers here. Dealing with Sam was far and away the best experience. Responsive, very competitive pricing and delivered exactly what he promised in his marketplace listing. Just be ready to go when you reach out - he moves quick and cars don’t last long.

We first texted around lunchtime and I had the car in my driveway by 7pm same day. He also bought out my BMW lease that was almost up. Once again, price was fair, no curveballs and a straightforward, professional transaction.

I cannot recommend Sam more highly. Give him a shot at your business. I expect you’ll be as pleased as I was. EZ Auto Group will be my first call going forward for all my cars as well as the numerous friends/family I tend to help navigate their leasing needs.

1 Like

Thank you for the awesome feedback John! Congratulations once again! Enjoy in good health!

Highly recommend!
This was my first time working with a broker. We had our doubts, but the process was really smooth. We got a great deal on our BMW iX50. Once we agreed on the car + price, it was delivered within a couple hours. It was amazing not having to deal with a dealership and being able to get this all done remote.

1 Like

Thank you for the great feedback James! Enjoy the car in good health!

Absolutely an amazing experience working with Sam on my Q4, after getting ghosted by others on this platform, he delivered on the deal he said he would do on a car that fit my exact needs. Communicated throughout the whole process and delivered the car to my home the day after I contacted him!

Highly recommend EZ auto group.

2 Likes

Thank you for the great feedback! Congratulations on the new car and enjoy in good health!

Five stars all the way. The easiest way to lease/buy a car!!! Sent a text message on Friday and Sam responded within 5 minutes. He sent a list of cars after I sent my leasing criteria and by Monday night, we had a deal. Went to his office on Wednesday and 10 minutes later, I was driving my new car. Telling all my friends to stop negotiating on their own and to get help from an expert like Sam!!!

1 Like

Thank you for trusting us to make such a long trip to pick up this car! Congratulations on the new car once again! Enjoy in good health!

Fantastic experience! Hopped on a call in the morning to walk through the details and had the car ready by the afternoon — even during a chaotic Friday. Would highly recommend.

1 Like

Thank you for the great feedback! Congratulations on the new car! Enjoy in good health!

By far one of the easiest transactions leasing a car. In my particular case I wasn’t even upsold protection plans and such at lease signing. I typically take pride and enjoyment in hacking leases myself, but the offer by EZAG was too good and I knew no dealer would match it.

I reached out on a Sunday, had the deal sent to me and confirmed the next day, and given instructions on how to pickup the Q7 at my convenience on Friday.

I flew into LAX, took an Uber over to the Audi dealer, signed the paperwork, and was out in 25min. Incredible transaction and I’ll definitely try to do business with them again next time I need a car!

1 Like

Thank you for trusting us to come down! Congratulations on the new car once again!!

Sam was just absolutely amazing! No one likes the car buying/leasing process, and Sam just made that dreadful process absolutely delightful. This is how it should be. He saved us a lot of time and stress, and was very communicative throughout the way. I texted him at 9am and had the car in hand at 6:30pm. I did not have to step into a dealership and did not have to speak to anyone at the dealer. Would highly highly recommend him!

1 Like

Thank you for the great feedback Ramin! Congratulations on the new car once again!!