Expecting "fire sale" EV lease deals in mid-late December?

You can find these under their thread & post history

Thanks!!!

Lol some people are posting about getting eTron GT for like $750 a month and OP is waiting for a fire sale down the road.

IMO the BEV lease market (excluding Teslas) has been on :fire: for months. All that subsidy money is keeping this dumpster fire burning :fire:

1 Like

I guess I should have added something like ā€œon vehicles with an MSRP of below 55Kā€ā€¦ I havenā€™t paid much attention to the eTron GT posts because even at 750 a month that is way more than I would spend on a car.

3 Likes

The Q4 Etron is a great bargain if you want to stick with Audis.

Yeah the E4 is really the only Audi EV Iā€™ve considered. Though I donā€™t love its aggressive faux grill.

We test drove the Ariya Engage AWD earlier this week and it drives really nicely. Definitely feels like a big upgrade from . 2021 Bolt, lease end in April. We got the 1-pay $4600 deal back then and need to find a replacement. NMAC deal below was .00224 Money Factor which is way too high and we arenā€™t interested in paying

Cap cost $38,319 / 36 /10 / $0 drive off / $436+tax

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.