Expectations for a SQ5 Lease

About to start shopping for a '23 or '24 SQ5 P+ or Prestige SUV lease (may consider the Sportback as well). I’m in the Chicagoland area so dealers are plentiful and lots to choose from.

Just so I have a baseline of the market, I’m curious as to what similar shoppers are seeing for leases for 24/7.5k and 36/7.5k terms. Also, what should I be expecting regarding discounts and incentives. I’m a Costco member for about 7 years…

If the pros/brokers can chime in that’d be great as well.

Thanks in advance to everyone!

Did you search the forum, sorted by latest date?

And have you started to populate a calculator with RV and MF?

Having current, accurate information for residual value, money factor, and incentives is important in understanding your deal. As such, going directly to a source that has access to that data from the captive banks is your best option.

Rate Findr has that information, as they have direct access to it from the captive banks. It’s a tool on the Leasehackr Calculator, available to Super Supporters.

2 Likes

I thought Chicago had a use tax that makes leasing generally unappealing…?

2 Likes

Just the City…

We loved living there but left because of taxation…all the people that do nothing want more and more of your money. It’s sad.

Just did one.

68k sticker
2k down
690 a month with tax
36/12

To give you a ball park on a 23 PP

1 Like

You should be able to get 8% off without trying, and 10-12% off if you shop competitively (know the inventory and talk to multiple dealers so they’ll bid). Find the RV and MF buy rate and incentives on edmunds forum for that car, you ask them by zip code - then build a target LH calc and post it here and we can help you fine tune it

2 Likes

About to go sign this weekend, finalized deal for mine tonight.

23 P+ Sportback
36/12
$68k msrp

$3K down, $689 per month

How much off MSRP? The monthly payment does not really help others understand the deal if we don’t know if the MF was marked up, what discounts you used, etc.

2000 lease cash
1000 regional cash
1000 costco

4k total incentives

msrp 68k

think the final discount was between 9.5 to 10%

MF 00192 I think
RV was 60

drive offs 3k ish

tax rate 7.75

I constructed the deal initially around those numbers and they accepted it without much back and forth. probably could have taken down more but Im happy.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.