Executive Demo 2018 BMW X5 X-Drive50 - $0 DAS - $765 / month plus tax - $91,895 MSRP - LOADED!

THIS ONE IS ABSOLUTELY LOADED - SEE PICTURES AND DESCRIPTIONS BELOW!!!

Less than 1 percent of MSRP with Zero Due at signing - Miles Over 7k so - No loyalty required - No MSD required for these payments- Sweet and easy - Sign away on this 91k msrp car and have payments less than 1 percent of MSRP!

31O-9O9-39O5

2018 BMW X5
**MSRP: $91,895
**Monthly Payment: $765 / month plus tax
**Drive-Off Amount: $0
**Months: 36
**Annual Mileage: 10,000
**MF: 0.00188
**Residual: 57%
**Available Incentives: 3500 rebate

Atlas Cedar Metalic
Black Dakota Leather
Driving Assistance plus
Dynamic handling package
premium package
Executive package
Dynamic handling package
Sport leather steering wheel
rear manual side window shades
heated rear seats
comfort rear seats
Apple car play compatability
Bang and Olufsen sound system
wireless charging

As you can see this car is Loaded - Get it now!

1 Like

How are $3500 in incentives available/applied if it has over 7k miles? Also, is the MF marked up to .00188 or a typo?

1 Like

It’s about a $64,000 selling price
I have to see if incentives can be applied because in service date was before the 5k miles or it’s just a deeper discount to get to monthly payments - payments are correct
Maybe you can help me do some backward math in the meantime
The money factor I’ll find out as well

Residual wouldn’t be 57% either with the crazy penalty for over 5k. Is that the infamous atlas cedar color?

1 Like

Atlas Cedar Metalic - Good Job

Adjusted residual can be lower

I thought this was Sunset Mettalic or are there really 2 different gold/bronze colors available…doubt this. I have a similar car picked up here on LH with 6k+ miles and there are know incentives of any kind allowed above 5k…only thing is the discount to msrp. Nothing can be applied I believe. My residual was 50.4 so this 57 isnt realistic. My selling was at 70k for 95k+ msrp so close to this one.

These numbers look better than mine slightly, but I am not complaining. Just need the X7 demos to start popping up in the high trim builds like these.

PS offtopic question…how is the contract buy out calculated? My sales price was lower that the buy out shown online…how does this work?

1 Like

I will do some digging for you

@jon question for you - isn’t the residual always the same
How are these adjusted residuals calculated with demo cars

You’re a broker and you don’t know the answers to this? Can’t your dealer answer that?

2 Likes

I’ll find out - I have gotten mixed answers!

BMW is $.25/mi > 500 mi up to 5000 mi after which it is no longer eligible for incentives.

Milage adjusted formula: RV% - (($RV - cost of miles)/MSRP)

Above 5,000 miles -7% from milage adjusted residual
Above 7,500 miles -9% from milage adjusted residual

3 Likes

Sunset is more of a burnt orange.

Atlas cedar looks good in person

@robertw do you have a photo of yours in the wild?

This is the sunset color-

image image

Atlas Cedar sir. I’m really happy with the color. In photos it comes off more “gold” than it really is. Much more of a grey/brown look to it. You ca see when the sun hits it you get more of the gold pop.

2 Likes

Uhmm,
Sunstone Metallic is my color, misspelled Sunset the first time. It looks like the gold in the pics and is the only gold available in the BMW builder.

So where is that Atlas Cedar coming from or is that a mid production name change for same color? What am I missing.

1 Like

I apologize. I ve hit the wrong topic not noticing it is MY18. My questions dont apply.

Ok no problem!

Isn’t the M4 Sakhir orange?

The M2 and the 8 series comes in the sunset, I believe.

1 Like

That’s correct

1 Like

The atlas color is striking though, it beats all the boring white, black, silvers.

2 Likes

I see lots of talk but no real players here - Today is the last day of the month

We go up at 4am to go head to head with New York
Who wants to be the lucky driver of this one TODAY and the next 3 year years.

I am simply a text or phone call away - 31O-9O9-39O5

Hah I wish brother, my wife would gut me like a fish. Already have 3 cars, but someone should pick this up!!

1 Like