Evaluating 2020 honda civic hatch ex

hi all - been reading up on LH daily for almost a year but first time posting as i’m evaluating a deal.

initially i was surprised to see them offering a 10% discount on the dealer’s site because that’s higher than the other dealers and what i’ve seen recently on LH, but i don’t know yet if that’s including any incentives. the only incentive per edmunds is $500 dealer cash anyway. i will figure that out.

now that i’ve seen the deal sheet, i’m a little confused as the RV matches what i got from edmunds but the MF is lower than what edmunds provided (edmunds gave .00149). is this possible? i’ve never seen that on LH yet.

i’ve plugged what they gave me into the calculator to try and get close (not plugging in a $500 incentive) and my monthly payment matches if i’m assuming $0 DAS - but i know this isn’t complete yet:

i’ve attached what i got as the deal sheet and plan to get some more details today. thanks for any help regarding the MF.

Don’t be surprised if they screwed up on the MF and back pedal.

thanks - i’m planning to triple check everything before signing and won’t sign with a different MF.

they’re holding back on the $500 incentive, and evidently this is with only the first month’s payment DAS. i really want the payment to be lower (due to the $500 lease cash) but wondering if i should sign this as is, since the MF is lower than i expected. $310 just feels like a lot for a civic ex.

I completely agree, I’d want it to be sub $300

1 Like

Anything over 200 feels like a lot. Not a great time to shop a Honda lease but start by getting quotes from more dealers.

thanks. my issue was that this was the only dealer in the state with the specific color i wanted. but i’ll open it up to aegean blue and contact some more :slight_smile:

$200 for a Civic hatch EX sounds really unrealistic

unrealistic being too low, correct?

Yup… I’d be shocked if anyone got that even in the good times

And these are not the good times for leasing

1 Like