2019 Honda Passport Touring
MSRP: 42,225
Sale price: 35,447
MF: .00105
Residual: 60%
DAS: $435
Monthly: $435
Terms: 3/36,000

I live in Chicago suburbs; this is a dealership across the line in Wisconsin.

The funny thing is the MF and residual are not quite right, according to Edmunds, although the bottom line is spot on according to the lease calculator. I assume they are moving things around, which is fine as long as the bottom line is in line.

What d/y’all think?

1 Like

MF is 0.00215 and RV is 62%

Yeah, with the right MF and RV you get roughly $488 a month with that sale price. I don’t know whether they are playing a bait and switch with the MF, RV and will spring a higher price once they “adjust” or whether they are truly offering me that monthly and adjusting the MF, RV to keep the sales price higher.

Anyway, that’s something I’ll need to lock down before I proceed.

Also check if you qualify for the $1k loyalty/conquest.

Also got this offer on a 2019 Passport EX-L AWD

What do you think?

MSRP: 39405
SALE: 32050
DAS: 410
MONTHLY: 410
3 years, 36,000
They rolled the incentive into the sale price and jacked up the MF slightly but the monthly is good so what do I care.

Chicago suburbs

So I have 2019 Touring offer for $435 that I can probably get down to $428 or so and $410 offer for an 2019 EX-L AWD with same terms.

If the second dealer sheet is from Illinois they’re charging more than the maximum for doc fee

https://www.il-iada.org/item/2019-documentary-fee-179-81

Here is the deal I signed today.
2019 Passport AWD Touring
$422 a month, 3 years, 36 months
0 DAS
They drove the car 55 miles from southern Wisconsin to my house in northern Chicago suburbs.
Signed final papers in my garage to avoid spreading germs.
They threw in all-weather mats.

Thoughts?

1 Like

You signed it, so enjoy the car!

Seems pretty good price-wise, but I think the MDX is about the same in payment.

Yeah, MDX more plush but I prefer the looks of the Passport and the more upright stance.

Congrats on the deal OP! I’m actually looking at this model. Can’t believe there are so many 2019s still sitting around collecting dust. I hope to strike a deal soon.

Yeah seems a lot more EX-Ls and Elites than Tourings, but they are out there. Where are you looking?

This is a great deal IMO for a sign and drive. Would love to get anywhere close to this on a leftover 2019 Odyssey Touring.

Well then you did good on the car you wanted.

The deal is good for a Passport.

There are still a few good deals on 2019 Passports out there. The other car I was considering was an EX-L from Honda on Grand in Elmhurst, IL. I had them down to $410 on a three-year, 36K lease with $0 DAS and he just emailed me that he’d come down to $392. So, if anyone’s interested…

Isnt IL shutdown already ?

Stay at home order goes into effect today at 5 p.m. The way I read the order, a car dealership could remain open. My guess is some will close and some won’t, but I’m not following it closely now that I no longer need one.