EV6 GT and Kia leases, what do I need to know?

A Kia dealer hit me up last night with a very tempting offer on an EV6 GT.
I remember reading here that Kia financial doesn’t allow lease transfers or 3rd party buy outs.
These facts make me pretty cautious about leasing a Kia.
What else is out there I need to know?

Thank you.

What your actual target deal is before bothering to look at any dealer offers.

Besides that, 3rd party buyouts are allowed, but hyundai financial can be a pain to deal with, so many 3rd party dealers refuse to work with them.

1 Like

Define tempting. What are all the numbers?

BMWFS is an anomaly as far as transfers. Pretty much everyone else will lock out transfers. And short term depreciation will rule out any exits through sales. So not just the EV6 but pretty much every non BMW ev should be signed as if you’re taking it to the end.

1 Like

I’ve never leased anything but BMWs, so now I know why I was surprised by Kia’s policy. :slight_smile:

The offer is 550 with 0 DAS, including 10.3 sales tax on the monthly, based on 10/24.

How does that compare to your target deal?

As good as it gets, especially considering the fact that not a single Kia dealer in my state believes that this is a real offer. Local offers are around 800 all in.

Let’s try again. What is your target deal?

Without an established target deal based on well researched numbers, youre just flailing in the dark. You need to work out what the cost for your situation should be.

Targetting “as good as i can get” and not quantifying your target is just setting yourself up for failure.

1 Like

I am also getting outrageous numbers from Kia dealers.
Closer to your $800 figure on Wind and GT-Line.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.