Etron/SQ5 Leases

Seems ok but need more info. Is that payment for 24 minor 36 mo? Can you post the calculator?

You can share a link to the calculator by clicking the bottom right green button.

How much is the marketing allowance, lease cash, and loyalty in NJ. Lease cash and loyalty probably the same as other places, but marketing allowance will be different.

MSRP 78370
Costco 10% -7837
Audi Marketing offer -7450
Sale price 63083
Lease cash + Loyalty -9500
final price 53583

I think more or less this is your calculator. They are giving you all available incentives along with the 10% costco. This is an OK deal and maybe a very good deal for your area. It seems like people on east coast are at times having a difficult time getting dealers to pass on all available incentives. That being said, the very good and great deals usually have another 2-3% off MSRP before incentive, but his may not be realistic there. I would also definitely put down MSDS.

thank you
I am thinking about putting MSDS to lower the payment to 568.
MSDS would be around $5k.

My guess is it will take a lot of effort to get any extra 2-3% off MSRP after Costco’s 10%

today being last day… and this where i am at…
dealer is trying to get a car from another dealer…

7500k miles 36months…
mf .00173. RV 50%
9MSD @ $5200
900 down and 570 per month…
PP+ MSRP 78370.

What do you guys think?

I got similar deal in Mass. but did not have loyalty.
I would say do the 24 months and get it slightly cheaper monthly.

Premium Plus:
24/7.5k: RV=57%
36/7.5: RV=50%

Better to do 24 months and you can get 6 month lease extension from AFS.

Dealers usually seem to be motivated to do deals typically towards end of December so 3 extra month extension would put you into that window.

Impossible to tell without knowing what your zip’s marketing allowance is and whether you have loyalty + Costco or not

07054… and yes, I do have costco and loyalty…
problem is there are no more cars… so dealers are no budging.