EthanRS Exotic Hacking Thread

If only they cost 2k a year lol. Besides we’re getting back what we paid in…it’s the least they can do for the amount i pay in taxes a year.

Just curious, what makes this more fun than the rest? I am not much of a sports car guy, always interested to know what makes one more enjoyable than the other.

You are. I am not. That was the point. :wink:

1 Like

That was me!

1 Like

https://youtube.com/shorts/1Vx59gznOKA?feature=share (SoundClip)

• Revs to nearly 9,000 RPM
  • Manual transmission
  • One of the most refined vehicles I’ve ever driven
  • The best handling car I’ve driven
  • Intoxicating exhaust note (not stock)
  • Very very fast, and it’s just a practical car in general.

I could daily it if it wasn’t for my commute. I have apple carplay, heated seats, tons of storage, and it doesn’t attract too much attention if I keep it low in the RPM ranges with valves closed.

7 Likes

Probably won’t make it another 20 years at this rate :joy:

Ahhh a small reward for furthering the human race lol.

Thanks! I just read an article about all the 911 models, I would be quite perplexed on which one I would choose if I were in the market. But it’s great that they are giving people a lot of options.

In our parking garage at work there is an orange turbo s and a white gt3, I do prefer the exterior of the gt3, beautiful car.

1 Like

Nice car. We communicated when I was purchasing my 2021 bolt. I also have a 1989 911 that I picked up new in Stuttgart (European delivery program) I never drove the car there just gave them my passport European drivers license and signed the documents they were blown away.(I think I paid $55,000 then from Max Dial) It only has 65,000 miles now. I hear the prices are pretty firm these days. I don’t use the car all that much but keep it in nice shape. By the way, I thought you retired??

I retired from LH deals, I’m 21 with no plan of retiring until I’m at least 30.

10 Likes

Broke out my proper camera today :cowboy_hat_face:

13 Likes

Nice plate frame.

3 Likes

@legendsauto is my :b:roker

4 Likes

OK listen. Can you stop by BuyBuyBaby today and see if the Clek Fllo carseat will fit in the back?

1 Like

@ethanrs land rover encino 2 days ago? :eyes:

Pretty sure Buybuybaby doesn’t carry Clek in the store it is orders only.

‘Twas me

4 Likes

Wasn’t sure or I would’ve said hi. Put two and two together once I saw your car leaving. Car is a beauty. See ya around.

2 Likes

Do you take pictures every time you park so you know who to go after if someone damages the car?

3 Likes

Nah, it’s insured so whatever happens happends.

1 Like