I have retired thanks and goodbye :

Cash it ASAP!

2 Likes

Already done✔️

6 Likes

When will you have more bolts?

Are grad discounts applicable to the bolt pricing? Thanks Ethan, new to all this.

Likely mid-month. Big changes to programs, 2021 Premiers will be the hot ticket items :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Yes, when I refer to supplier I’m referring to what’s referred to as true supplier (qualification via employer), college discount, healthcare discount, military discount, first responder discount, and educator discount. They’re all essentially the same program.

Compared to the current programs, what changes are you anticipating? Are you saying it’s better to wait? Thanks in advance… Why will the Premier be the hot item?

Large dip in residual but a sizable bump in rebate on Premier. 2021 Premier one-pay will be sub 6k on 36/10k with all rebates.

2 Likes

Hopefully you have some in colors my wife will approve. RIP oasis blue lmao

2 Likes

I have 70-ish inbound in basically every color, Bolt Mania lives on :cloud_with_lightning:

7 Likes

Count me in for 1! Please!

You mean mid-year?

No, I’m referring to the remainder of my 2021 Bolts. They’ll be here mid-month.

The redesign is M/Y 2022

2 Likes

How many are you expecting to receive? Any clues on the incentives?

Literally scroll up 4 posts and he provided expected inventory…

7 Likes

We picked up two from Ethan two weeks ago - here’s the first on a set of TSW Paddock and BC Racing coilovers, waiting on wheels for the second to get finished up.

11 Likes

Any deals on the Niro EV?

Very nice! Are those 17’s? Can’t wait to see how it looks after you tint the windows :fire:

1 Like

Yes, they’re 17s - not a ton of options but there are definitely some decent ones. I handle online sales and some other stuff at Wheel Warehouse so we’ll use these as a base for an EV site I’m working on soon.

I have a set of Rotiform LAS-R I’ll be putting on mine, just need to decide on a color once they’re out of machining.

1 Like

This actually looks awesome, coolest Bolt yet :sunglasses:

3 Likes