EQB & EQE data points

12.4% isn’t bad if there are no other mark ups. Fairly inline with what some of the brokers are doing.

1 Like

Thank you!

Unfortunately the dealer said they don’t do MSDs and they are all in with the discounts.

Can anything else be done to bring the payment down ?

Find another dealer that will give you a bigger discount and/or will accept MSDs.

4 Likes

NY dealer? MSDs are restricted in NY (at this payment you can’t do 1 even if dealer allowed it) but I think MB is one brand that allows you to lease out of state and deposit MSDs. You’d have to work with a dealer in another state to lease if you want MSDs (I would).

Did the EQE suv residual get better in July? I’ve been meaning to jump in one but procrastinating… :slight_smile:

Hopefully, I didn’t miss the boat and July will be my calling

Nope, no msds for NY customers for mb

Stayed the same. Mf got slightly better but ev conquest went away

1 Like

Just pinged MB Santa Cruz to get a “normal” starting point on a demo/loaner and was told 8% off MSRP. :smiley: no, I’m not going to pursue it. I just wanted to see what everyday price was on a loaner.

EDIT: EQE 350 SUV

Same for EQB?

Hi @mllcb42 ,

Got another offer from different dealer. Higher MSRP

MSRP: 88000
Selling Price: 73920
Incentives : 10000
MF (Marked up) : 0.00297
36 months /10000 miles
Monthly : 818/Month with MSDs. Sign and Drive.

Is this a good deal ? I am signing it today.

Looks like roughly 14% off after adjusting for the markup. Looks reasonable for the current market.

Thank you for the quick response. Appreciate it.

I was curious what dealers are offering right now for a 2023 EQE 350+…so I received this offer this morning…

MSRP $82350
13mo/75000 mile
$763+tax
$3K drive off
MF 0.00385
RV $61,762 (75%)

I have not calculated what the discount is, but is that MF too high or what? Is the 13 month this much higher than the 24/36 month leases which have MF of 0.00265?

MF seems like marked up to the max.

I am also suddenly getting tons of calls from MB dealers. Seems like additional trunk money was loaded.

Any idea what the base MF is for the 13mo/7500? Would it be same as 24 and 36 which would be 0.00265.

Based on those numbers looks like a discount of 9.5% before $7500 EV Rebate and $2500 Sams.

.00325 is buy rate on 13 months

If I can get base MF and preincentive discount of 11% LH calculator is giving me $524+tax for the 13/7500 lease. You think that is doable to up the discount from 9.5% to 11% right now.

Where are you getting 75% for rv? Im seeing 71%