EQB & EQE data points

Right, so max incentives on the EQB would be $7500 EV tax credit, $1000 fleet/affinity (or: $500 Welcome to EV if you don’t qualify for fleet)… Plus maybe $1500 EV Conquest if you qualify?

I’m seeing some signs of movement on EQBs as I’m talking to more dealers around the country. Of course, there are still the occasional dealers who insist they sell at MSRP, but I think some good deals will be had soon.

I had one claim they couldn’t sell under MSRP unless it was a loaner, and even then only 5%. He said “We literally cannot even acquire cars from Mercedes under MSRP. We have no problems selling at MSRP. You must have found some really desperate dealers.” We were discussing a “new” 2022…

I am at 13% discount

1 Like

Some dealers are still living in 2021. Just move on from them and find a dealer more grounded to reality.

1 Like

Has anyone had success getting 16% off a EQE around 80k msrp?

Or any MSRP for that matter?

Did anyone find out how much are the service costs of the EQE over the 24 months lease? This page states that fluid levels check and correction, and multi-point inspection, are both needed at 10k miles. A tire rotation at 10k miles was also mentioned in this thread. Does anyone know about how much that would be? Or if pre-paid maintenance for the EQE is worth it at what price point?

I think this was mentioned here but the EQE SUV is bigger (interior space) than the EQB? Even though the EQB can have a 3rd “row”?

I remember when they renamed them GLx. the original lineup in size was alphabetical, ACES (GLA,GLC,GLE,GLS), but not sure now.

Same thing as GLB and GLE, even though you can spec a GLB with 3rd row it’s still much smaller than GLE

2 Likes

FWIW, Geico quoted me $1,260 for 6 months on the 2023 EQE350 4MATIC, in NY. I think I can lower that by taking the defensive driving course online.

Anyone have any data points for Midwest AWD models?

Curious if anyone has seen numbers on an EQE SUV? My local dealer has one coming in this week…

Lol don’t even bother…one dealer told me 2k+/month

1 Like

Agreed. Not even worth looking at for a few months. New releases are never good leases. You have to wait for the eager beavers to burn through their cash first.

1 Like

@derekoh1991 Had posted 13% off for SUVs also.

1 Like

10% off EQE SUV here as well.

1 Like

12% off now.

2 Likes

rebates on top of that?

Yes, pre-incentive

1 Like

I suspect you need a bag of trunk money before you start seeing double digits