EQB & EQE data points

Make “Merc”, On the calculator (using it for EQB) when I add the Demo car mileage my payments increase as compared to a non-demo car. Why is that so?

Demo mile charges reduce the residual, don’t know the penalty per mile off the top of my head.

$0.15, I think

Does anyone know how State Credit Works? Assume Retail MSRP (including all Manufacturer’s packages) is more than 80K, however with all the dealer discounts, if the MSRP is below $80K, do I qualify for State Credit? Especially Colorado State credit on EV’s Price less than $80K.

It should be vehicle msrp not after discounts

1 Like

We have an EQB around 60k MSRP, have a $399 EQB deal with $2600 DAS delivered to you door

So EQBs are finally as cheap as they should be but I don’t see a lot of people liking them here.

An MBZ EV SUV for less than $500/mo seems better than other EVs… is it because EQE/S can be had for just a “little” more?

EQE/S are mostly the same vehicle, same dedicated EV architecture, with different battery sizes and standard features, etc.

EQB is all different, adopted ICE vehicle with all the related compromises.

For me, EQB could be a great vehicle, but much smaller and slower charging battery makes it a nonstarter.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Unfortunately we don’t have a separate EQE thread, so I guess I can ask it here - where can we find the current MF and residuals for the EQE SUV? I have a dealer offering a big discount off sticker, but I think they are clawing it back in another way, so I want to run it through our LH calculator.

I am still torn between stretching for an EQE or waiting for the 2024 EQB.

Having current, accurate information for residual value, money factor, and incentives is important in understanding your deal. As such, going directly to a source that has access to that data from the captive banks is your best option.

Rate Findr has that information, as they have direct access to it from the captive banks. It’s a tool on the Leasehackr Calculator, available to Super Supporters.

1 Like

The calculator is great, but it’s not clear how I should be building my numbers. For example there are options in the EQE calculator for lease bonus cash and loyalty bonus cash, but not the Amex/Sam’s/etc conquest cash. When I checked the Amex site, there is $5,500 in bonus cash on the EQE.

When a dealer sends me a quote, and it’s discounted by 15% (MSRP>Selling Price), are they already including all of that bonus cash into their discount so I need to make sure I do not put the discounted selling price in the calculator because it won’t be accurate?

Post your quote and someone or I could help with calculator

1 Like

I don’t have a deal just yet - that’s what I am trying to figure out is how to construct a “deal” in advance that contains the right components and offers in the right boxes, and my target pricing so I know if a dealer or broker offer is a rip-off, or something I can negotiate using the calculator.

Start with MSRP then sale price / discount excluding $7,500 incentive and $5,500 fleet assuming you have Amex. Then you input $13,000 in taxed incentive if you live in a state those are taxed.

Money factors are different across 350 vs 500 and you can find out using ratefindr or Edmunds.

Would look at Prenegotiated Deals section here that has EQE calculator prepolulated and use that as a starting point. I also posted my deal/calculator for EQE500 if you look at my activity.

To dealers, you should ask for % off MSRP excluding any incentives and fleet. For CA dealers, discount seems to be 12-14% on a new EQE.

2 Likes

Here’s what you send to them

MSRP
MSRP Discount: Amount - Percentage
Amex incentive: $5.5k
EV lease incentive: $7.5k
Doc Fee:
Other Fee:
Total:

MF:
Monthly Payment:
Residual:
Term:

Ask them if they can work with your number.

1 Like

The calculator with from scratch numbers seems to show a different residual value than the calculator for the preset deal. I thought the residual was fixed, but the dealer could only mess around with the MF.

Post your target LH calc

I might decide to hold off, it seems no one has the color/trim package that I’m looking for outside of two dealers in Texas, so that’s a problem.