EQB & EQE data points

Anyone have any data points for Midwest AWD models?

Curious if anyone has seen numbers on an EQE SUV? My local dealer has one coming in this week…

Lol don’t even bother…one dealer told me 2k+/month

1 Like

Agreed. Not even worth looking at for a few months. New releases are never good leases. You have to wait for the eager beavers to burn through their cash first.

1 Like

@derekoh1991 Had posted 13% off for SUVs also.

1 Like

10% off EQE SUV here as well.

1 Like

12% off now.

2 Likes

rebates on top of that?

Yes, pre-incentive

1 Like

I suspect you need a bag of trunk money before you start seeing double digits

Any idea what MF/RV look like on these? Are the incentives the same for an SUV vs sedan?

I keep seeing people post numbers like this between this and the EQS threads, and I can’t believe how expensive insurance is for some people. I guess I never paid too much attention to it, but my insurance right now is about $300/6mo on a 9 year old Malibu. An EQB would put that at only $438/6mo. EQS would be $621/6mos. Their site didn’t have any #s on their site for the EQE, but I’m guessing it would be between the EQB and the EQS rates. Do I just have incredible insurance, or all these crazy high numbers really young drivers, or is Illinois just a really cheap state for insurance, or… something else?

Also, @derekoh1991, did you take down your MF/RV chart? I can’t remember which threads it was in, but I know you posted it twice. Is it because they changed or is something else afoot? I am working on an EQB deal right now and was looking for that for reference. Think I might be able to get it to a sub $500/mo, 10+ LH score deal, but we’ll see.

For your viewing pleasure, my most recent Houston-area EQE quote. Notice the dealer add-ons! And the 9.99% finance rates!

Auto Nation marking up WeatherTech floor mats are the April blessings we all deserve

Penguin April GIF by Chibird

1 Like

You may not be comparing apples to apples without knowing coverage limits and miles per year.

The sticker on EQE says 2 years scheduled maintenance included from what I’ve seen.

It could be a combination of things but the big ones are coverage limits and miles/year in the lease, as @LeaserOC said, and where you live. Here’s a table that can give you a rough idea. Take full coverage in Illinois vs. NY, for example. It’s almost 74% higher in NY. The wonders of the state…

Oh that’s adorable.

Well that sucks for me then, because I was offered pre-paid maintenance, which I refused thinking it was included by default, but I don’t think that’s stated in the contract. I will need to check the contract again more carefully then.

Btw, I’ll post details in Signed and calculator soon but what I signed was an EQE 350 4MATIC, $97k MSRP, $571/mo, 24/7.5k, 10 MSDs, DAS: MSDs + 1st mo. NY taxes are tough.

Now need to figure out the maintenance issue.