EOM '18 BMW Fartathon - $0 DAS, Max MSD: X2 - $158/mo; 330i - $206/mo

how can i get the x2 deal?

Impossible with current incentives.

I’d say impossible since 2018s are not leasable anymore.

1 Like

BMW Fartathon has a few 2019 demos on the lot that may be worth looking into, though

2 Likes

That too. Will have to see about the next spring cleaning!

Still possible. Just have to find the right dealer to make it happen :slight_smile:

1 Like

For 2018 X2s? I guess BMWFS likes to make things complicated with their special exceptions.

Correct, 2018s. Those exceptions are complicated indeed.

Exception on mileage is one thing. Exception based on age is another. I don’t think BMWFS will grant an exception to lease an 18 at this point. Quite frankly, I’d be shocked.

1 Like

May be a one-off or a two-off :slightly_smiling_face: but I got 2 buddies the last couple X2s off a dealer’s lot over the weekend.

The dealer needed their regional manager’s clearance for a deal through a “special program.”

1 Like

Tempted to take on that challenge for a few more unicorn X2’s to sell to vroom…hmmmm.

1 Like

if you guys see any of these x2 deals or have send them my way :slight_smile:

Get with a broker or do some homework.

2 Likes

The last day I was able to get a dealer to lease a 2018 was on June 1. If they’re leasing a vehicle beyond June 1, it’s probably cause it was written up already.

1 Like

Contracts were not signed until Sunday 6/11. Cars were not spoken for before then. They’re using a dollar-based residual and some dealers were able to secure approval from their regional manager(s) to flip the switch and make these units leasable one at a time.

Makes sense.

Wonder how flexible that RV is!

Sounds like a CPO lease. What compels the dealer to front a large enough discount to account for the lack of lease cash, and to go through an exceptional (no pun intended) amount of effort just to write up a loser lease agreement on a vehicle no longer supported?

It’s one thing to climb the ladder seeking an exception for extenuating circumstances if they’re making money (even then - I’ve never heard of that happening before), but I can’t imagine them putting that kind of effort to write up a loss leader when there are MY19 vehicles on the lot that need to get sold.

1 Like