End lease? Lexus GX 460

We just leased a Lexus RX 450H (with BSM, forward collision, etc) and a GX 460 (with BSM) for $1100 total per month (592 and 509 and 1000/500 down respectively). That was with 4K in negative equity on a Highlander we were leasing that had some hail damage.
We did it so my husband could get the RX and get the good deal. I’m not fond of the GX at all and want to switch it out ASAP. It was 57k MSRP and they dropped it to 46, so I’m hoping we’ll be able to just swap it at the Subaru or Volvo dealership when I decide if I want the Ascent or the XC90. Anyone have any ideas about how quickly you can turn around and sell a leased vehicle?

Not sure why you would lease two cars with the intention to get rid of one right after. The value of the car drops when you drive it off the lot. But go ahead and check on vroom and caravan how much they are willing to pay. Once your account is set up with lexus financial you can get the pay off amount. Don’t need to wait beyond that.

Me neither. But they wouldn’t let us buy just one and the deal on the RX was great.

^ Wow :flushed:

3 Likes

Where are you located? I might be interested in taking over your gx

I honestly mean no disrespect to the OP, and I know car negotiations are tricky, but how the hell do you walk out of a dealership with 2 cars, when you only need one?

That’s just madness.

3 Likes

I guess the dealer split negative equity between the two cars to make the one they wanted look more attractive.

First world problems.

1 Like

Check what the payoff is and check what is the kbb value. This will give you an idea of how much you will need to pay the Volvo dealer.

1 Like