Emailing dealers with a Male Name vs Female Name - Tips

There are few new players on the market now, for example “2nd line”, and since they are phone apps not designed to work on a computer also, they dont project any hint as to if they are dummy numbers or not.
Plus, I am sorry to say it but dealers call a lot. Like sometimes twice a day.

1 Like

lol i had no idea

+1. Not giving my real #

1 Like

a lot of times people put their info on truecar, costco, etc and that gets sent to multiple dealers at once on cars they don’t even have in stock or a generic build.
quickest way to get a real number is to probably just find the car, do the chat bubble thing which doesnt require a phone number, leave an email address and stock - at least you have someone engaging you on the right car.

It only tells you if default vm greetings is place.

That is true. In my experience things vary from dealer to dealer also. I had the best experience with an Alfa dealer in my local town, but honda dealer in the same town happens to be the biggest jerk. So we just went to a dealership 20 mins away and bought the car my friend wanted at the price we were looking for.
So, regardless of gender I think experience varies dealer to dealer. And, most dealer dont care about client experience as other retail companies do.
Lastly, quick question, does the chevy corporate penalize you for bad reviews?

1 Like

if i got bad surveys, i couldn’t pay rent for 6 months. let’s put it that way. dealer level and corp.

that’s what I thought…you can make it look like its a normal number.

who in their right mind would ever leave you a bad feedback? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

well, I guess I should leave a few bad reviews then. Not for for you, but the dealership I had bad experience at. Usually I dont like to leave bad reviews as I used to work in retail and I know how they impacted me at the performance matrix level. ( but then we did not handle big transactions, even though some sections made single hundred thousand dollars to half a million dollars sales)

1 Like

Did not get a Lease from me? Because I give free charging cables to people so I can get a Positive Chevy Surveys.

That more like it. However, I always think that why not give your client a nice key chain, like high end car makers do.
Or perhaps a nice Mug or hat
But then again I may be asking for too much… lol

1 Like

high line brand manufacturers pay for the keychains. in Chevrolet, I had to buy it with my own money when i gave out freebies.
i just ask that anyone anywhere reach out to the dealer with their concerns before burning them.

1 Like

Amen

http://www.cruisinsports.com/index.php?p=home

I will give that a shot, however my friend already got the car.
And I have 8 months to go on my lease.
This time I may go with a loaner, and judging by the deals for loaner I can see here on the forum, I am paying more for my nissan than deals offered base level BMWs.

Meh, I’d say it’s the same at all brands. I work at a JLR store and any “freebies” have to be paid for by me. Sometimes I’ll finesse it into the due bill.

1 Like

haha wish i could put it on the due bill.

Oh man. I almost always use a GVoice number, and a burner email specifically for car inquiries.

3 Likes

Use the name Pat, “What’s that? It’s Pat!”

Was pretty useless recently when I was helping a friend. 3/3 for knowing nothing.

ISM I found from scouring their website was most useful