Electric Ram 1500 Revolution EV Truck

This confuses me. It looks like a midcycle refresh with the concept front and rear graphics. I like it, but not nearly as much as the concept. It’s really weird they just showed the concept a couple weeks ago.

Also, wth is this? So if they announce on March 1st, that pre-orders will be available January 2024, your $100 is gone?

Yah theyre doing weird stuff here

This just means Ram is late to the party and they are hoping people can wait… over a year.

At the end of the ad, the irony:

“Coming late 2024”

Sort of sad because they should just come out with a PHEV/4xe version like the Pacifica and Jeeps.

Just looks like any other truck minus a grille :man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

putting in 100 bucks to solve ED (electronification delayed) … ok … why not

1 Like

Already have Cybertruck and Silverado, I’m good…

I wouldn’t think bringing up male performance issues is the best way to sell a truck but I suppose people better paid than I are on to something? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

in the business of overcompensating … TRX has entered the chat…

1 Like

Man… so mad I didn’t think of this. Ford or Rivian should put out a counter commercial with this. :slight_smile:

I wanna see what it looks like with the drivers seat in a normal position! I know there are some folks who actually drive like this, but still.

2 Likes

There would be like 7 trucks sold in the states every year if male anxiety wasn’t targeted.

Never owned a pickup (have rented them before for tasks and as insurance rentals)

What’s that say? :rofl:

1 Like

They should have done something different and went with a midsize Dakota EV first. Instead the market likely just gets another $100k+ full size pickup EV, built at a snails pace production level.

Sounds like you’ll need a truck…to open a stud farm.

1 Like

High margin luxo trucks are where the money is at.

Tesla did something similar but with the Roadster and the Model S.

Is it just me? I am not impressed. It looks like any other truck on the market.

This is shaping up to be pretty lame.

It would have been a perfectly reasonable offering if they hadn’t just killed it with the concept.