E-Tron GT - $107k MSRP - $650 Effective Monthly All In

Idk how they expect it to go when they mention leasehackr anyway.

“Why are you asking for $700 a month?”

“Well on Leashackr someone got it for $700 a month”

“Oh wow! Ok we’ll do it!”

Mentioning leasehackr is actually a sure way to get the sales manager pissed off and start lecturing you about how “those deals aren’t real” “don’t believe what you read on the internet” “I’ve been in this business 15 years…” It will get you absolutely no where. Not to mention it hurts the community…

15 Likes

On a positive note, when I got mine the dealership had over 100 calls from leasehackr lurkers but I was the only one physically there to deal. We laughed about it even after I signed.

11 Likes

It’s not that difficult to do a bit of homework instead of chasing numbers seen on the forums. I don’t understand what’s become of this community…

EQS mania kicked-off a wave of these “well on Leasehackr someone got it for $700/month” type of people reaching out to dealers and asking them to match deals posted on here.

Can we put a disclaimer at the top of the “share deals and tips” section?

1 Like

You think the plebs actually follow the code :rofl:

8 Likes

IMG_0552

2 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Tesla Landfill. Shame. Shame. Shame

Big Fish Fishing GIF by StickerGiant

Let’s see how many sales managers I can piss off today. Happy Monday fellas!

3 Likes

I think LH should instaban anybody who mentions dealer names. Put a note on the compose message screen.

3 Likes

Mid-day update: I’ve reached out to about 16 dealers, but no dice. However, I’ve yet to be hit with a reference to leasehackr!

3 Likes

A dealer just provided me a quote with 23,500 in incentive/rebate. Unclear where the additional 3,500 came from. I cannot find anything online, but they confirmed it is a manufacturer incentive.

Even i was surprised when a dealer provided with 22500 rebates

If these cars are just sitting. Let them sit till the GM says to finally move them before they rust

This should start happening around last week of July.

Also there’s an additional $2k penfed for those fishing lol

How long for audi do you need penfed?

Problem is they are no longer sitting. Especially on the west coast

2 Likes

Yep. Been looking for the past couple months and they’re definitely shifting inventory. I think the average buyer sees $20k incentives advertised and jumps on it without knowing that a lease of $1K+ a month is still not a great deal compared to what we’ve seen is possible.

3 Likes

Just a heads up to everyone, I’ve stopped responding to requests for dealer information. Both the dealer and I got somewhat overwhelmed by people from the forum. They didn’t have another GT anyways (see my original post), so this deal was a unicorn from their perspective.

Thank you to those of you that were friendly and respectful!

8 Likes

I sent almost this exact offer to the sales manager at my local dealership and his response was, “your residual, money factor, and structure is incorrect. The structure will not pass AFS validation. Appreciate the interest.” No Audi for me…yet.

Listen to the man he knows better!

60 days I think