Dumb Wrangler Question/What Happened To Wrangler Deals?

Hey!

I was driving to the airport with my mother today and she noticed a new Wrangler and mentioned the fact that I should get one (this is coming from a person that has 0 interest in cars or any interest in what I drive) I am now on the hunt for a wrangler but can’t seem to understand what happened?

I’ve noticed Wrangler 4XE’s are nowhere to be found at dealers and brokers are offering them in the mid $500’s/$600’s compared to them being ~$350/mo roughly 2-3 months ago- what happened? Did Jeep inflate the residuals?

Anyway, the main point is, are there any incentives or websites I should sign up for to prepare for a future Wrangler lease deal maybe after the new year to see what the Federal Tax Credit hits like? I have an FCA affiliation through work, recent college grad that’s it.

Sorry for the dumb questions, I left LeaseHacking for a couple of months and just getting back to it to see if I could get a Wrangler Unlimited for my mom!

Thanks!

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 4)