Dumb financial decisions part 218: Maserati Grecale

This dumb human still understands something that AI doesn’t. For now.

2 Likes

This dumb human knew the context: Alfa Romeo models, while the other dumb human didn’t give the stupid AI context lol

You can try giving it more context and see if it gets it

Yeah, no dice lol

“I apologize if I missed any models. As of my last update in January 2022, the models I mentioned were the primary ones sold in the United States”

No Tonale there, so you can’t fault the poor thing

I’d lease a Grecale for like 700 a month. My local dealer has a ton of them on the lot. Collecting dust

1 Like

mine has 89 2023s lmao. holy floorplan assistance, batman.

2 Likes

No one giving the Ghibli any :heart:??? Don’t give a rip what anyone thinks… had a ghibli and loved it. Was issue free… for the most part :crazy_face::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Maybe in Jan haha. No way they’re selling that many

Disagree and I’ve driven both. At the end of the day, a Porsche is a Porsche, a rebadged Chrysler is not.

The Stelvio is a great driver, sure, but it isn’t blatantly better than a Macan.

Buddy you drive a swedish geely…

scott walker michael GIF

2 Likes

The Jeep push button start, window switches, and UConnect killed it for me.

But they are stupid cheap now.

And you make your living selling them lol

Marlon Brando Don Corleone GIF by The Godfather

1 Like

I’ve driven the Grecale Modena. Not impressed at all, driving wise, cannot feel any difference compared to a Stelvio, only better exhaust sound. Don’t get fooled by the 0-60. With brake boost it mitigates turbo lag and can achieve those 0-60 numbers (same with Stelvio), but passing power is really really awful, more sluggish compared to 4cyl X3 despite superior hp numbers. Nice interior though. Let’s see when Chrysler Capital can throw in lots of lease cash with close to 0 MF and it would be a nice deal.
That said, Trofeo’s engine is quite something else.

Edit: In this segment I’ve only driven X3 sdrive30i, Stelvio Ti, Grecale Modena and Lexus NX 300 (both gas and hybrid), so cannot speak about Macan. Will likely drive friend’s base Macan over thanksgiving, if anything surprising I shall come back and report (if this thread is still alive).

1 Like

The Godfather Film GIF

:grin:

1 Like

Is maserati better from an electrical/reliability standpoint? Loved the quad giulia and stelvio but the reliability concerns following the forums…

You’re comparing garbage to garbage

Thats disappointing. There is a subforum at the alfa forums - i havent had any problems. The nail in the coffin for me considering it was when it went silent for a few months. Even their biggest homers ended up with issues.

The same phonetic (Toe Nahl Ee) is spelled Tonali in Italy.

Why would they write it differently here? And did not a single person point out that many people would wonder how to pronounce Tonale?