Drive Time Auto Group | CADILLAC ESCALADE April Deals | Serving the Northeast! BIG %'S OFF

Welcome to the official page for Cadillac at Drive Time Auto Group! Below will be a link to our spreadsheet updated for the month of April. We have access to so much Cadillac inventory that you can rest a sure the color and trim you’d like, we have!

We strictly serve the Northeast and mainly ny nj ct pa

Our process here at Drive Time Auto Group, is super simple. We ask you chose the vehicle and deal you’d like to proceed with, then contact us by either email or phone number (drivetimehere@gmail.com) or (201-820-8755). We will then make sure that the car is reserved for you. We charge an upfront $599 broker fee for all of our deals, that is strictly non refundable, only in the event of declined credit from the bank, or unique circumstances. We offer in store pickup or at home delivery, which ever you’d prefer!

Texting is preferred and also encouraged if you need clarification or have questions that you’d like answered before doing business with us. (201-820-8755)

1 Like

Do you have Lyriq? What is the lease on it like?

1 Like

Yes we have a handful of Lyriqs… they lease decent, shoot me a text (201-820-8755) in the meantime I will add it to our spreadsheets

sent a text looking to get into the sierra 1500 AT4 but no text back, is that monthly with no money down? or how much down?

just shot you a text back, my apologies

LOANER 2023 CADILLAC ESCALADE 4WD PREMIUM LUXURY
$97,995 MSRP! Dark Moon Blue Metallic on Jet Black Captain Chairs

AVAILABLE :green_circle:
$1,718 Per month (NJ TAXES INCLUDED)
39/10K Miles
1st Payment due at signing
$599 Broker Fee

See attached window sticker.

Please call or text 201-820-8755 to lock this deal in! Only one available!

Hey, do you have a ct4 blackwing in automatic? Cash preference but would look at lease/buyout as well. Thanks!

Hello, unfortunately we do not have any CT4-V but we do have CT5-V Blackwings in stock. Is this something you would be interested in? Give us a call or text at 201-820-8755

Sorry, cost wise probably limited to the ct4 sadly. Will check in here and there to see if you ever get any in stock. Thank you though!

How is a lease on these? I’m looking for the 4 as well but could be persuaded……